Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) (41042 Views)

Angel Awotarigha And Wife, Felicia Cromnier In Adorable Photo / Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by 5thcolm(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
kolafolabi:
What the heck is this again? It is better to settle with the woman rather than posting shit on the net.

what you saying is same as trying to come to a peace agreement with the devil. ko le work
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Riele(f): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hi
Hi
T/N modify my name
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by aydought: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
allwell51:
BBNaija’s Angel calls out Police woman who allegedly assaulted her.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqE9lTx8SeA

The reality show star who identified the woman as Kate Ogbe alleged that she is responsible for the death of his mother and also largely responsible for the incapacitation of his father.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHpM4bKnSO8/?igshid=1dsxjxsdxngiz

Mr. Angel. What are you looking for in Devil’s hood?
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Titovanzel(f): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
CaptainMitch:
As big as you are, you no get power.

According to u, him for use him power and size beat the police woman, then me and u go come call am brother agbaya way e no use him size go fight Boko Haram, na woman body him get power.
My brother, I fear who no fear u! Haha!

1 Like

Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by cooooooks(m): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Are you mad?

An 'ant' police officer can kill you and nothing will happen.

Soarr:
Is he serious right now?
So as giant as he is, he dey fear this ant?
Some men are a waste shw
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Soarr(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Are you mad?

An 'ant' police officer can kill you and nothing will happen.

and you have to start the statement with the word you are mad
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Riele:

Hi
T/N modify my name

1st, what's a T/N?
2ndly, even though i didnt get ur name from there, ur name is all over ur diary.
3rdly, where d hell have u been? , i thought u left nl 4 good.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by jrusky(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
IGP Adamu can you see your staff imagine she has gun in her possession she will pull the trigger for sure because her eyes had already changed to viper eyes like a possessed human.

So how can IGP rejected resignation letter of this type of police?

This demon deserve dismissal ASAP.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Riele(f): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:

1st, what's a T/N?
2ndly, even though i didnt get ur name from there, ur name is all over ur diary.
3rdly, where d hell have u been? , i thought u left nl 4 good.

T/N means Take Note
2). Yeah, I know.

3) I've been trying to make more money cheesy but this days I'm free so I'm back to nairaland.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Well, there is a reason this bitch was tossed out of that show when it had barely started... Just negodu what a grown ass man who claims to be a martial artist and celeb posted online... What a shame!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Soarr:
so she has the right to assault a man because she is a police officer right?
Your stupidity is beyond redemption

If only you had sense you would have known that if he retaliated, then the message of ending police brutality that he's trying to pass across won't be felt. Dimwit. If you fight a police officer, it will be assumed that you are a troublesome person. But if you play the victim while recording your encounter, public sympathy will be on your side.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Soarr:
Is he serious right now?
So as giant as he is, he dey fear this ant?
Some men are a waste shw

He is perhaps just trying to play according to the laws of the town, do not beat up a police or law enforcement agent, and also a woman for that matter.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by dstar01(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nawao shocked

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Riele:

T/N means Take Note
2). Yeah, I know.

3) I've been trying to make more money cheesy but this days I'm free so I'm back to nairaland.
1. Oh, i didnt knw dat.
2. U knew. So what was d whole modify my name abt?

cool. I hope u've made upto a billion. Lol.

i do hope dz coming bak came wit d gentle u.

did u change ur num?
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
1. Oh, i didnt knw dat. 2. U knew. So what was d whole modify my name abt?
cool. I hope u've made upto a billion. Lol.
i do hope dz coming bak came wit d gentle u.
did u change ur num?
What's her name
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
What's her name
Lol. Why do u ask?
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Reptyle(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
allwell51:
BBNaija’s Angel calls out Police woman who allegedly assaulted her.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqE9lTx8SeA

The reality show star who identified the woman as Kate Ogbe alleged that she is responsible for the death of his mother and also largely responsible for the incapacitation of his father.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHpM4bKnSO8/?igshid=1dsxjxsdxngiz

I hope we get to hear the woman's side of the story before the cyber lynching begins.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lol. Why do u ask?
Tell me dude
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Tell me dude
Hw much u gon pay 4 it?
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Hw much u gon pay 4 it?
U are not serious, swerve!
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Bar1941(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Your name is Angel......who your name epp?

Mumu, because you are Angel now that certify you to be fighting with a lady.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
[/s] Thougt u needed it badly. grin
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
what lead to this event; shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jaga jaga people.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
Badradio.

eat shiit.
that's her alter egogrin
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Adau123(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mad people plenty for this Naija ,no body asked how it started,and no body care to hear from Kate all were busy blaming Kate because she is a police woman, is it crime to choose police as a profession?Okay let all of us go school and see who would lecture who and who will police our country. Time will come that every body must force to secure his territory is at hand now that am talking about 1755 police men had put down they resignation and I believe if they succeeded others group will surely make a move,May God help our country.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Hotzone(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shame to ur kind of man
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by payloader(m): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle.
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
BadRadio:
that's her alter egogrin
grin.
*Gives middle finger sign*
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
grin.

*Gives middle finger sign*
shut the fvck up
Re: Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Explained your secret issus with her in public , let give u solutions or u settled ur issus with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Comments Frequently On Peter Okoye’s Photo, To Profess Her Love / Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Grandchildren In Christmas Photos / #BBNaija: Bisola Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfit In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.