Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 (1672 Views)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by InGodshand: 10:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Please if you are planning of going to Ghana by road this December(10), and you don't want to go alone. Abeg let gather here
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by We4all: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2020
InGodshand:
Please if you are planning of going to Ghana by road this December(10), and you don't want to go alone. Abeg let gather here

Why do u want to go by road? I don't think it's safe.
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by meobizy(f): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good. I’ll meet you there. It seems the mandatory quarantine may push my journey towards the 18th thereabout.
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by InGodshand: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
To avoid covid test and quarantine. Road is the next available option now.

1 Like

Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by Slyzen(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
InGodshand:
To avoid covid test and quarantine. Road is the next available option now.

Nice one. What's the plan?
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
What's the plan.
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Create a WhatsApp group na.
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by meobizy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerians like wahala, sha. Dodging the mandatory quarantine is criminal. If one gets arrested now they’ll claim the country is discriminating against their kind. Sha, what is my business?

1 Like

Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by InGodshand: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2020
@meobizy, point of correction not everyone on Nairaland is a Nigerian. I just created this thread for people that might thinks going on a journey alone is boring like me. Mandatory quarantine or no quarantine people still dey enter Ghana everyday despite borders still on locked.
Finally, i am a Ghanaian.
If anyone wish to journey with me come december, my mobile is just down there.

1 Like

Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by Johnwisdom1032: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2020
InGodshand:
@meobizy, point of correction not everyone on Nairaland is a Nigerian. I just created this thread for people that might thinks going on a journey alone is boring like me. Mandatory quarantine or no quarantine people still dey enter Ghana everyday despite borders still on locked.

Wanna go but not sure about 10..is it not early
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by GreenLuck: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2020
InGodshand:

Am interested, but I will have to work on my schedule to meet up with that date.
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by We4all: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2020
InGodshand:

Good to know you're a Ghanian. Pls, I would need you to answer a few questions about Ghana for me:

1. Do they accept monthly rents? If yes, what's the average rent in naira.

2. How much does a descent hotel cost?

3. I have heard about furnished apartments in Ghana where a tourist can rent. How much does it cost on the average?

4. Which city do you recommend for a visit? And what should one look out for as a first time visitor?

Anticipating your response. Cheers!
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by InGodshand: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2020
We4all:

Good to know you're a Ghanian. Pls, I would need you to answer a few questions about Ghana for me:

1. Do they accept monthly rents? If yes, what's the average rent in naira.

2. How much does a descent hotel cost?

3. I have heard about furnished apartments in Ghana where a tourist can rent. How much does it cost on the average?

4. Which city do you recommend for a visit? And what should one look out for as a first time visitor?

Anticipating your response. Cheers!

1. Yes some landlords/ landladies accept. It all depends on your approach to them. The same average rentage in Nigeria. #4000 -#10,000

2. You can get a decent hotel for $15-20 per day.
There are higher fees too.

3. Yes there are some furnished apartment, prices are based on the number of rooms in such an apartment.
Like 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen , 1 bathroom and toilet will cost nothing less than #25,000 per day

4. Accra is the best. Places like Kumasi is another journey that can take hours. Except if you like long journeys

1 Like

Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by InGodshand: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2020
GreenLuck:

Am interested, but I will have to work on my schedule to meet up with that date.

No wahala then
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by We4all: 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2020
InGodshand:

1. Yes some landlords/ landladies accept. It all depends on your approach to them. The same average rentage in Nigeria. #4000 -#10,000

2. You can get a decent hotel for $15-20 per day.
There are higher fees too.

3. Yes there are some furnished apartment, prices are based on the number of rooms in such an apartment.
Like 1 bedroom, 1 kitchen , 1 bathroom and toilet will cost nothing less than #25,000 per day

4. Accra is the best. Places like Kumasi is another journey that can take hours. Except if you like long journeys

Thanks for your response. I do appreciate. Does the bolded also apply in Accra? I hear Accra is very expensive.

As for the rent, is it self con or what kind of room goes at that rate?

Would you advice someone to rent an apartment or stay in an hotel if he is planning to be around for months in Accra?

Is Accra a generally safe place to reside? Thanks in anticipation as I await your response.
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by InGodshand: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2020
We4all:

Thanks for your response. I do appreciate. Does the bolded also apply in Accra? I hear Accra is very expensive.

As for the rent, is it self con or what kind of room goes at that rate?

Would you advice someone to rent an apartment or stay in an hotel if he is planning to be around for months in Accra?

Is Accra a generally safe place to reside? Thanks in anticipation as I await your response.

Yes Accra is very safe to stay..

As for the rentage.....Apartment are costly than hotels. But you will have all the necessary things in the apartment including cooking utensils which makes its easier during your stay. And you spend less on buy food.
The decision is now left to you.

The rent differs, some are self contains while some are flats.. etc

Accra is the heart of Ghana( Capital) so things are not cheap. But trust me it is not costly too.
Just like Lagos
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by ghanaman5050: 12:36am On Nov 26, 2020
I always fly .

1 Like

Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by We4all: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2020
InGodshand:

Yes Accra is very safe to stay..

As for the rentage.....Apartment are costly than hotels. But you will have all the necessary things in the apartment including cooking utensils which makes its easier during your stay. And you spend less on buy food.
The decision is now left to you.

The rent differs, some are self contains while some are flats.. etc

Accra is the heart of Ghana( Capital) so things are not cheap. But trust me it is not costly too.
Just like Lagos

Wow! You just explained everything in a plain language and I really appreciate. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by gentlebullet(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2020
We4all:

Wow! You just explained everything in a plain language and I really appreciate. Thanks a lot.
grin angry grin grin grin e go shock you....
Re: Let Meet Here: Going To Ghana By Road December 10 by Samson4real37: 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
We4all:

[q
ghanaman5050:
I always fly .
ghanaman5050:
I always fly .
uote]Create a WhatsApp group na. [/quote]

I don’t know who created this thread and I don’t know if the trip is still on. I want to travel between 20th to 24th who’s traveling this time?

(1) (Reply)

This Is JIGAWA, Come And Have A Look. / How long Nigerian passport production will take (after capturing in 2024) / Ikeja Barracks: Describe Your Experiences (I'm Writing A Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.