Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO (3433 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 10:57am On Nov 16, 2020
As shared by Estate-Fever-comedy on their official Facebook page.

According to the video, the young lady who appeared to have lost her senses was dropped off at an an unknown location by some Yahoo boys who allegedly used her for some sort of ritual.

She claimed to be from Irua in Edo state. Judging by the language being spoken by the people interviewing her, this incident obviously happened around Edo Central where they predominantly speak the Esan language.

Our Young ladies should please learn from all these sinister stories and be cautious of their movements and activities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCi3JVEnLr0

https://www.facebook.com/1044338125606094/posts/3601569479882933/?app=fbl

Cc: lalasticala Seun mydd44

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2020
God help us
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Sundrus: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Wetin ashowo no go see for yahoo boyz hands cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Or11: 11:08am On Nov 16, 2020
She's probably under the influence of drugs. Nigerians blame everything they don't understand on rituals.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Righteousness89(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2020
As you Lay your bed...so you will lie on it

There is a Path that seems right to a Man/woman, the End is Destruction...
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by vibre: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Dem no even see better person use? Calculate her mileage na, This one no fit produce more than 2,523 naira, 15 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Juliusmomoh: 11:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Even with the way she dress, she deserve it...
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Juliusmomoh: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
God help us
Help yourself first b4 God help u..
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Help yourself first b4 God help u..
Werey dey disguise
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2020
vibre:
Dem no even see better person use? Calculate her mileage na, This one no fit produce more than 2,523 naira, 15 kobo.
haba, that's harsh........ Irrespective of our opinions, some of these runs girls actually Carter for their families with the proceeds of their activities..... I don't support prostitution,but neither will I support them being used for rituals or mal-treated

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Juliusmomoh: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
haba, that's harsh........ Irrespective of our opinions, some of these runs girls actually Carter for their families with the proceeds of their activities..... I don't support prostitution, neither will I support them being used for rituals or mal-treated
But u are supporting them indirectly na...

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Juliusmomoh:

But u are supporting them indirectly na...
[/s]
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Juliusmomoh: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
[s][/s]
Thank u
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by OwenJesse27(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
Werey dey disguise
go hustle and stop depending on guys so u nor go fit b d nxt

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by slawormiir: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Or11:
She's probably under the influence of drugs. Nigerians blame everything they don't understand on rituals.
You must be a real niggarr...
It is so unfortunate that we attribute everything to diabolism, necromancy, spritism and ritualism

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Looks like she's on Colorado abi na loud.
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
OwenJesse27:

go hustle and stop depending on guys so u nor go fit b d nxt
lol.... Oga o.... Please don't kill me with laugh....well Lemme let you run with your thoughts....
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Wisedove(m): 3:10am On Nov 17, 2020
There is nothing ritualistic about this at all, this is just a case of hard drug gone wrong but one thing about Nigerian is that we tag stuff like this rituals easily.

Yes there are cases of rituals but something would have been taken away from her eg, public hair and the one on her head, I mean the natural one
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by babadigu(m): 4:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Useless ugly ashawo!
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by singwa: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Anything Nigerians can't explain, we'll call it juju.
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by SolexxBarry(m): 6:46am On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Even with the way she dress, she deserve it...

Try to pretend like who has sense at times
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Dreyton36: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Mtcheew na this kind thing them they use for ritual
See how breast squeeze like reaction from licking Lime without salt

If person use this one for Yahoo plus , na the Yahoo boy go end up paying the maga sef

Make the check am well she don go out her hand for wetin pass her , who knows if she don go look inside secret wardrobe where chief put him juju , maybe she wan ckexk if dollars they inside
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Thegamingorca(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Only in Edo state
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by DoubleEngine007: 8:33am On Nov 17, 2020
Those voices blike auchi people.
Even ashawoses there dey laugh ,dey call her ashawo too..
The life no balance...
Girls will never learn..
These things are always their problem.
Rice and chicken
ice cream
Carry your frds wen be burgers come my birthday, to come spray me money.
Front seat of Benz,Toyota and Lezus,
Urgent 2k .
Free blue boy,SK,AZ,Loud,coda,etc
These things no go ever let them get sense.. Dirty looking hoes everywhere..
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 9:12am On Nov 17, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Those voices blike auchi people.
Even ashawoses there dey laugh ,dey call her ashawo too..
The life no balance...
Girls will never learn..
These things are always their problem.
Rice and chicken
ice cream
Carry your frds wen be burgers come my birthday, to come spray me money.
Front seat of Benz,Toyota and Lezus,
Urgent 2k .
Free blue boy,SK,AZ,Loud,coda,etc
These things no go ever let them get sense.. Dirty looking hoes everywhere..
You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Only in Edo state
How deeply have tribalism eaten you

Tribalism will make you loose your helper someday, Don't forget this!
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Thegamingorca(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Cerveau:

How deeply have tribalism eaten you

Tribalism will make you loose your helper someday, Don't forget my this!

Lmao...Edo no be tribe nah which one be tribalism for inside
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 9:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Lmao...Edo no be tribe nah which one be tribalism for inside

Lucky you, your tribalism was able to transcend several tribes because there are lots of tribes in Edo state........ You don't need to mention a tribe to be tribalistic
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Thegamingorca(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Cerveau:

Lucky you, your tribalism was able to transcend several tribes because there are lots of tribes in Edo state........ You don't need to mention a tribe to be tribalistic

Lol grin what if I tell you I'm from afemai?
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Thegamingorca(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Cerveau:

You've said it all

Nah still you talk this one oh grin
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Cerveau(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Lol grin what if I tell you I'm from afemai?

Lol damage control............ You will soon claim Chinese.... LMAO
Re: Lady Looses Her Senses After Allegedly Being Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys-VIDEO by Thegamingorca(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Cerveau:

Lol damage control............ You will soon claim Chinese.... LMAO

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Wich One Is Faster, Sniper, Lagoon, Knife Or Rope, Good Bye / Shocking: Woman Runs Mad After Been Pushed Out Of A Car In Lekki (video) / welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.