Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria In 2021 ($3k To $5k Monthly) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria In 2021 ($3k To $5k Monthly) (514 Views)

Make $1k-$5k+ Monthly Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer!! / Make $1k-$5k+ Monthly Selling Books On Amazon Even If You Are Not A Writer! / Exposed! Secrets Freelancers Uses To Bag $5k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In Nigeria In 2021 ($3k To $5k Monthly) by Ajijoha00622: 11:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Do you know you can be making between $3,000 and $5,000 monthly? And from your home. No need to be on the Nigerian road.

That is how I am making a full-time income from home.

I am a banker of over 20 years; I started with Affiliate Marketing in 2016. And it changed my life.

We have so many challenges online, and believe me, I have gone through them all.

[center]Watch this Video on How to Start AFFILIATE MARKETING with no Money In NIGERIA 2022 [/center]
[center]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVqBCnUGnGQ[/center]

I was learning Affiliate Marketing with Wealthy Affiliate ( https://amazingprofitsonline.com/join-wealthy-affiliate-nigeria-blacklisted-and-not-supported-countries/ ) part-time for over four years before leaving my banking job, and I am working full-time for over a year plus now.

The problem with many Nigerians is that people don’t like reading. If you are such, please close this page.

To make money online, you have to learn to read a lot.

Steps to Make Money Online In Nigeria

Decide What You Love to do

What are your hobbies, skills, and passion?
You can transform this into making money online in Nigeria.

How is that?

This is stuff you love to do without any need for any encouragement from anyone. To start making money online from Nigeria, you will need to learn how to help people online.

Making money is about helping people online.
There are thousands of people online searching to learn the skills you are good at.

You can start providing content about your skills and what you are good at or any business demands for people searching for it.

You Need a Platform for Your Content

You need to create your Website or start a YouTube channel of your own.

This is why I will recommend Wealthy Affiliate; you will get the training you need and access 10 Websites at a premium.

The premium fees (The first month is $19 and $49/mth or $495/Yr).

You will have access to training in Videos and text format, with help from over 2m affiliates members. You can ask any questions, and people are around 24/7 to help in any way to start working.

I can assure you that you will set up your online business within days.

See how to start with Wealthy Affiliate from Nigeria (https://amazingprofitsonline.com/join-wealthy-affiliate-nigeria-blacklisted-and-not-supported-countries/ )

Be Ready to Work

This is not a fast and quick way of making money online in Nigeria. The rate at which you will make money will depend on you.

How Will You Make Money with Your Website?

One big problem that will have in Nigeria is that of the PayPay problem.

You can have a Paypal in Nigeria to Pay money out. But you can not use your Paypal to receive money from Affiliate Networks, including Wealthy Affiliate.

It implies that you can not promote Wealthy Affiliate, which is a good thing.

Why is it useful?

It is challenging to start a make money online website and start making money. You can not compete with many experts that have been in the business for years.

Note: Some people can get you a PayPal In Nigeria that will receive money, but in the long run, your money will hang …. Could you not do it?

My recommended way for anyone to make money online in Nigeria is Via Amazon Associate (Affiliate Marketing.)

What does that imply?

You will learn step by step process of how to start a website that will help you partner with Amazon Associate via Wealthy Affiliate.

How?

Example:

If helping disabled men and women is what you have a passion for, you will create your Website and start writing about different problems people go through with the help of wealthy affiliates.

You may not be writing for Nigerian but addressing various problems relating to disabled people in the world.

You can then be linking your Amazon Affiliate links to your page and let disabled people know new gadgets that they can purchase related to the problem you are discussing.

Amazon Associate will pay you via Direct Deposit into your bank account in Nigeria, i.e., Via Payoneer.

You can also monetize your Website with many other affiliate networks that pay via Payoneer direct deposit into your Nigerian bank account.

You can get your money via FCY or changed it to Naira.
But Amazon Associate will pay you in dollars directly to your Payoneer.

You can visit my Website and learn how to join Wealthy Affiliate from Nigeria. You can also contact me via my Website.

I have many Nigerians in Wealthy Affiliate that are doing great.

Please be ready to work. It is all about work.

It is not a making quick money; it is a lot, or you must be ready to go premium in wealthy affiliate to be accepted.

What do you think of this article on how to make money online from Nigeria?

Regards

John. A
https://amazingprofitsonline.com/recommended/what-is-wealthy-affiliates-about/
Amazing Profits Online

(1) (Reply)

Ayhomes Investment Limited Is Currently Looking For Candidates To Fill The Posit / Customer Care Assistant And Accountant Needed / Download 100% Customized And Ats-friendly CV Templates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.