Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here (349 Views)

Politics 2023: Tension In Pdp As G5 Governors Hold London Meeting, Narrow Down P / Breaking!!! Strong Woman Of Abia Politics,Sen. Nwaogu Joins Senatorial Race / Abia Politics Of Bitterness And The Need For Circumspection By Uche Aguoru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2020
Abia state no doubt has seen her own share of leadership dilapidation since the birth of democracy and now touted the worst in leadership in Nigeria. We have so much got it bad in this regard that godFatherism has done more harm than good to Abians.

GodFatherism is not new or bad in politics because we all need a shoulder to see higher but the role the so called godfather play in decision making and finance of their godson determines how best he/she performs

Over the years we have seen this played out between OUK and T.A Orji. Now the latter now assume the role. But looking forward to next election, there are many permutations that is playing out or will play out that l will like us to bear our minds irrespective of your political ideology, geopolitical afflictions etc

Hopefully, this thread will connect most of us here on Nairaland as well help us make our cases known.
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Fergie001
Come let's talk Abians and Abia state
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by Sirmwill: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
We dey here grin

I am a Lagosian though... grin
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by Righteousness89(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Abia state Matter is really pathetic!

A State that has the likes of Alex Otti should not be having the sort of leadership that has Ravaged the state since 1999.
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by fergie001: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2020
My dilemma on the Abia matter is simple:
OUK who started this rubbish happening there is been touted the face of the new redemption now.
I laugh.

Whilst most Abians pray for a CHANGE, no sane Abian will expect the people to toe the path of egusi-politics of 2003-2007.

The truth is unless a new face is birthed or maybe somehow an Otti..
I am honestly not bothered for that change.

1 Like

Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by Juliusmomoh: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Is dat one a state ? undecided
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by Modecaih: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Abia state is in the state of coma,we need urgent resuscitation... imagine a state with so much potentials lying in ruin due to lack of visionary and purposeful leadership.I must confess we have not had it good when it comes to leaders,at this juncture I can only say we are in God's hands..

1 Like

Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 1:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Sirmwill:
We dey here grin

I am a Lagosian though... grin
Obiara ije nwe una grin

No matter Lagosian you claim, you can never deny your root. Nwa afor Abia ka ibu.

Which pary of Abia are your from nwanne?
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 1:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Abia state Matter is really pathetic!

A State that has the likes of Alex Otti should not be having the sort of leadership that has Ravaged the state since 1999.
Alex Oti won the 2015 election but was stolen from Abians not just him. Hopefully, the masses vote should be met to count in next election.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2020
fergie001:
My dilemma on the Abia matter is simple:
OUK who started this rubbish happening there is been touted the face of the new redemption now.
I laugh.

Whilst most Abians pray for a CHANGE, no sane Abian will expect the people to toe the path of egusi-politics of 2003-2007.

The truth is unless a new face is birthed or maybe somehow an Otti..
I am honestly not bothered for that change.

l get your point my brother. So, we are still helpless in Abia.
Sometimes one may think that these people will want to retrace and undo the wrongs they have done Abians.
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 1:09am On Nov 17, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Is dat one a state ? undecided
Them no de throway bad pickin na
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 1:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Modecaih:
Abia state is in the state of coma,we need urgent resuscitation... imagine a state with so much potentials lying in ruin due to lack of visionary and purposeful leadership.I must confess we have not had it good when it comes to leaders,at this juncture I can only say we are in God's hands..
The 12th highest in IGR and allocation in Nigeria but nothing to write home about. Which way now?
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by fergie001: 2:10am On Nov 17, 2020
kalu61:
l get your point my brother. So, we are still helpless in Abia.
Sometimes one may think that these people will want to retrace and undo the wrongs they have done Abians.
It is by their fruits, you shall know them.
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by SteveOfu: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kalu61, look for this monicker Y.a.z.g.a thread read it and thank me later
Re: Abia Politics 2023 Thread, Abians Get In Here by kalu61(m): 6:43am On Apr 06, 2021
SteveOfu:
Kalu61, look for this monicker Y.a.z.g.a thread read it and thank me later
Thanks. l will check it out.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ebonyi APC Publicity Publicity Secretary May Have Resigned / Tagbero The Cancer Of Lagos / The Wealthy Nigerians Buying Citizenship Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.