Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month (247 Views)

Abuja, Lagos, Abia Contribute 99% To Nigeria's $5.5b Capital Importation In Q2 / Easiest Method To Start Mini Importation In Nigeria 2020 / 100% FREE Videos On How Anyone Can Start & Profit From MINI Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by Luvskid(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
My name is Emmanuel and I am a graduate of computer Engineering. I just finished my service and am still currently in ILASA where I sell phone accessories and do some trainings on Importation online. During my service I discover that if If I can buy things at a cheap price I can make some good profit selling them here. So I made research on what will appeal to the youth of this community and even the adult. I discovered a lot of things I can sell that can fetch me some money but I did not have the money because I could not really save well you know I love flexing and enjoying myself so I left it. By the time I was two weeks to the end of my service we were paid double so I had some good money to enjoy myself. It was then I remembered that I will not be receiving any money again from anybody. By this time the money was just remaining 35k. I had to go back to my friend who told me about mini Importation. I became serious with my research, and I discovered the area of phone assesories. I had to pay 10k for the training and then with 25k I ordered a few product. To cut the story short it took 3 weeks for the product to get to Nigeria and boom I started selling to some guys in the street because I had already developed a relationship with them. After that first sale I made 45k and I was like wow, is this real From then I increased my orders and my advertisement. I begin to associate more with the youth because I want to sell and today I sell like pure water because I have been known.
Why am I telling you this, you can do anything and anything can make you to make money, the only thing you need is consistency and PERSISTENCE. You must commit to the grind.

Re: How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by Luvskid(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
I will be willing to share what I have learnt with you if you allow me.
Re: How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by ihimiray(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Am interested
Re: How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by Tems34(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
After all, you will tell us to buy ebook.
Re: How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by Luvskid(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tems34:
After all, you will tell us to buy ebook.
attend our class first and see if we will tell you to buy ebook
Re: How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by Luvskid(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
ihimiray:
Am interested
You can always connect with me on my personal contact shown on the flyer. Send me a message on whats app. The class will start on Fiday by 8pm.
Re: How I Made 100k From Mini Importation In Just One Month by Luvskid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
This can be the best way for you to end your 2020. Join our free class holding on the 20th and 21st of this month by sending me a message through the contact displayed on the flyer above . After the class you can drop your comment here telling us if you got value or not. Nobody will force you to pay anything until you want to. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Patricia Black Friday: 6 Hours Of Amazing Rates / How Jumia Kept Us In Business During The Lockdown - Pop Singer, Banky W / CBN Revokes Operating Licences Of Some Payment Service Providers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.