Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bambam Says Her Marriage Feels Like Ten Years, As She Celebrates Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Says Her Marriage Feels Like Ten Years, As She Celebrates Anniversary (191 Views)

My Life My Rules" - Bbnaija Bambam Says As She Steps Out In Trending Outfit / "Can't Believe I'm 30" - Bambam Says As She Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Says Her Marriage Feels Like Ten Years, As She Celebrates Anniversary by gistongist: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Big Brother Naija (BBN) stars Teddy A and Bambam are today celebrating their one year wedding anniversary and she says it feels like ten years not one.
The couple took to their individual Instagram pages on Monday, November 16, to celebrate the new feat achieved in their marriage.
Bambam revealed that it feels like ten years they have been married not one.

“I cannot believe we are just one year old today… feels like 10years or more. ✨
Thank you for being my safe place, ❤️ thank you for being an amazing support system, thank you for being a blessing to our daughter and me, I thank God for blessing me with you. Cheers to many more farting! And refusing to open the door no matter how much you beg me, cheers to many more arguments and banter and genuine efforts to be better for each other, most importantly, cheers to forever with you, my lover and best friend. @iamteddya ❤️#bamteddy #Happyoneyearanniversary” she wrote
source:https://gistongist.com/bambam-says-her-marriage-feels-like-ten-years-as-she-celebrates-anniversary/

(1) (Reply)

#Endsars Protest: The Truth Is A Very Stubborn Thing, DJ Switch - Lai Mohammed / ”you Are Looking At The Champion”- Burna Boy Writes As He Celebrates His Grammy! / #radlermoments: 5 Things We Totally Love About The Star Radler Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.