Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road (24730 Views)

Troops Raid Bandit Camps, Rescue Nine Victims In Kaduna (Photos) / Train Attack: We Will Start Killing Kidnapped Passengers In 7 Days — Terrorists / Nimet In Frantic Move To Rescue Nine Kidnapped Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by dstar01(m): 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank God for the rescued ones, RIP to the dead ones and well-done to the military men who carried out the rescue operation.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Once upon a time, such was unheard of... Like, people being scared to travel from Abuja to other parts of the North, even Kaduna??!...

Yet, people will have you believe Buhari has delivered on all areas, especially security...

This national plunge from mediocrity to obscurity is mind-blowing!!!
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by DasaintHope(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Proudly Nigerian Soldier
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Myhusband(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
uptimum123:

And you think it wasn't random

Your still not making any sense

why should they snapped them, instead of you to defend that stupidity, you just resort to the usual blabbing of your low IQ class

take your naivety comot from here
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by tsagir(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:
FAKE NEWS. The North is safe and cannot be attacked, all those peddling fake news should stop. The people are not kidnappers or bandits, they are our brothers and we love them.
LOOK THEM VERY WELL, THE VICTIMS ARE YOUR BROTHERS RELIGIOUSLY, SO THAT BE MATURE TO KNOW WHAT YOU WILL POST NEXT TIME, IF THIS HAPPEN TO ANY MUSLIM (HAUSA OR YORUBA OR IGBO) WE WILL TALK IN ONE VOICE AS A MUSLIM, BUT YOU......? (DONT MOCK MY GRAMMER HAUSA IS MY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE)
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
tsagir:
LOOK THEM VERY WELL, THE VICTIMS ARE YOUR BROTHERS RELIGIOUSLY, SO THAT BE MATURE TO KNOW WHAT YOU WILL POST NEXT TIME, IF THIS HAPPEN TO ANY MUSLIM (HAUSA OR YORUBA OR IGBO) WE WILL TALK IN ONE VOICE AS A MUSLIM, BUT YOU......? (DONT MOCK MY GRAMMER HAUSA IS MY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE)

First of all, I am no Muslim neither do I believe in the existence of your imaginary allah or any other god. My statement still stands this is Fake News, the North is 100% safe and the reports of attacks is all a lie to topple Buhari.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Danzakidakura(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Fake news. Elrufai and lie. Last weekend kidnappers enter State poly kidnapped 3 and kill one, same weekend Akilibu was block and cars were emptied into the forest. Now the terrorist want to lie. Nobody was rescue.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Sonnobax15(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jerryolumide:
forget all these rubbish news
My friend's mum was among those kidnapped yesterday and they called to demand 30 mil ransom
Na wa oh.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Dovegrey: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:
FAKE NEWS. The North is safe and cannot be attacked, all those peddling fake news should stop. The people are not kidnappers or bandits, they are our brothers and we love them.
Half human-half cow
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by knowhowk: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thank God .
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by GodHatesBigots(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
More of this from our soldiers !!!!
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dovegrey:

Half human-half cow

Ah ha, that was exactly the feeling I got when they said the Lekki shootings was fake. You can slam your head against the wall for all I care but I said what I said ,this is "FAKE NEWS" and the North is safe.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Dovegrey: 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:

Ah ha, that was exactly the feeling I got when they said the Lekki shootings was fake. You can slam your head against the wall for all I care but I said what I said ,this is "FAKE NEWS" and the North is safe.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Dovegrey post=96106491][/quote]

Why are you still quoting me?
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
uptimum123:

If dem no snap now una go talk say na lie.

You guys will always have a reason to complain

This is a staged rescue, I can boldly tell you that there was no attack on the Abuja-Kaduna expressway. The FCT and the Northern region has being enjoying relative peace, all thanks to Hisbah for their resilience in repelling attacks.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Unrated900:
Northerners kidnapping and rescuing northerners

grin grin grin
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by uptimum123(m): 4:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:

This is a staged rescue, I can boldly tell you that there was no attack on the Abuja-Kaduna expressway. The FCT and the Northern region has being enjoying relative peace, all thanks to Hisbah for their resilience in repelling attacks.

Like I said earlier. Nothing will satisfy you.

You will always find a reason to complain

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 4:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
uptimum123:

Like I said earlier. Nothing will satisfy you.

You will always find a reason to complain

Something can satisfy me but not Fake News, you can't tell me this is not a stage kidnap and rescue.

1 Like

Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Ajetayi: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:

May you be the next victim of kidnapping
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by privaldo: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ajetayi:

May you be the next victim of kidnapping

I stay in the North, so how will they kidnap me when the Hisbah is there to protect me. Besides prayers don't work if not you won't have the people you have as leaders.
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by emoney09: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Yankee101: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
I can wake up by 3am in the US and decide I want to travel by road to several states.

The only fear?

1. Ticket, if I'm speeding on the freeway
2. Deer or other animal on country roads
3. Freshly fallen snow in winter
4. How not to fall asleep due to boredom
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by onomeabuja: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
SO DRIVER $ THE front PASSENGER LOST THEIR LIVES angry angry SO D fulani abi D bandits excape Nawaoooooooo
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by melono: 7:46am On Nov 17, 2020
sad
Re: Troops Rescue Nine Kidnapped Passengers On Kaduna-Abuja Road by Rawhumper(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Only daughter don't be, there is still hope

Thats why you should vote and encourage Igbo President so that we can have our salvation.

Other tribes have tasted but nothing much to show.

uote author=Onlydaughter post=96101817]I'm tired.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams. / Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme's Family At State House(photos) / Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.