Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? (792 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Receive Hero's Cheers From Jubilating Crowd In Borno. Photo / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term / Let Us Split If The Nigeria Rhe North Wants: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Newscaster: 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
The Buhari "crowd" visible in the North, is not because of Buhari's ideologies but because the North wants to see their own son back on top. True or False?
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Kobojunkie: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2011
1) Why is Ribadu not getting similar attention from the northerners? Is he not a northerner??

2) Why did Yar adua not get the same sort of love back in 2007?

It does not cost your body much energy to get those brain cells working on these things there. I mean why create a new thread every time a new thought crosses you mind, even before you have sufficiently processed it? What is with the need to waste bandwidth with the many threads and IDs?
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Nsiman(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2011
@ ms kobo, Where has buhari pull a crowd other than the north?
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Newscaster: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

1) Why is Ribadu not getting similar attention from the northerners? Is he not a northerner??

2) Why did Yar adua not get the same sort of love back in 2007?

It does not cost your body much energy to get those brain cells working on these things there. I mean why create a new thread every time a new thought crosses you mind, even before you have sufficiently processed it? What is with the need to waste bandwidth with the many threads and IDs?

Looks to me like you are suffering from brain haemorrhage? or it is the time of the month? the blood this time has sipped to your brain?

When the tampon dries the blood from your brain, ask yourself, why did Buhari not get the same love in 2007? Its simply because he contested against another Northerner - Yar Adua and this time, it is not because of any "change" caption but because he is the only major Norther contender.

You asked about Ribadu? Do you use your mucus brain at all? Ribadu is romancing with the South West - Yorubas, ACN is a Yoruba party. Do you need to be told? Please use double tampon to dry the excess blood from your brain.

You lack the capacity to reason and I blame it on the fact that you dont live in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
Nsiman:

Where has GEJ pulled such crowd outside of human eating Ibo land?
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by 9ijaMan: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
Nsiman:

Where were you when Buhari pulled crowd in Ibadan? I suppose Ibadan is now part of the north abi!
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by MaiSuya(m): 10:10pm On Mar 17, 2011
Newscaster:

Looks to me like you are suffering from brain haemorrhage? or it is the time of the month? the blood this time has sipped to your brain?

When the tampon dries the blood from your brain, ask yourself, why did Buhari not get the same love in 2007? Its simply because he contested against another Northerner - Yar Adua and this time, it is not because of any "change" caption but because he is the only major Norther contender.

You asked about Ribadu? Do you use your mucus brain at all? Ribadu is romancing with the South West - Yorubas, ACN is a Yoruba party. Do you need to be told? Please use double tampon to dry the excess blood from your brain.

You lack the capacity to reason and I blame it on the fact that you dont live in Nigeria.

Grow up little boy. instead of directly addressing the issue she raised, you're on yapping about tampoon like you just found out its meaning. it only made you sound so bitter its pathetic.

Yes, we heard you. just how many thread will you open on this issue?
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Newscaster:

Don’t confuse me with your family there. That brain hemorrhage, and 'sipping' is a regular in your life there does not mean we all share that. Now learn to answer questions asked!

Newscaster:

Uum . . . . .  there are two NORTHERNERS today YET only one of them PULLS the crowds. So, again, activate those brain cells please and try to figure out why Buhari seems the only one pulling the crowds?cheesy
Newscaster:

ROFLMAO!!! Buhari is also romancing the South-West. CPC is NOT a NORTHERN party, if that is what you are insinuating. Also, Yaradua was also, in your language, romancing the South-East, yet he did not pull the crowds. Again, activate those brain cells. cheesy
Newscaster:

They say remove the boulder from your eye before you attempt to remove another’s. cheesy
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Newscaster: 10:17pm On Mar 17, 2011
LOL

The thing pain you well well. Very funny. See me rolling on the floor.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Fhemmmy: 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
Buhari seems to have pulled the crowd too in the Yoruba land, so it is not just in the north.
The crowd happened all cos the people want changes and they cant stand another years of PDP . . .Jonathan might be a great man and a good person, but not sure if he has what it takes to bring the greatness out of the nation called Nigeria . . .but i could be wrong.
People are tired of promised and nothing to show for it.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by 9ijaMan: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Buhari seems to have pulled the crowd too in the Yoruba land, so it is not just in the north.
The crowd happened all cos the people want changes and they cant stand another years of PDP . . .[color=Black]Jonathan might be a great man and a good person
, but not sure if he has what it takes to bring the greatness out of the nation called Nigeria . . .but i could be wrong.
People are tired of promised and nothing to show for it.
[/color]

GEJ is neither a great leader nor a good man. I have known that man since his days in Bayelsa state.Even his own people in Bayelsa state loathe him particularly becasue of the role he played in outsting Alams. He also did nothing in the state during his almost 2 years as the governor.
Go to Bayelsa and ask about GEJ and you'll be shocked at what you'll hear.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Justcash(m): 12:58am On Mar 18, 2011
No doubt, it is part of it. Most Northerners see it as a means of winning back power that was taken from them by GEJ and OBJ. On the other hand, majority of Southern Nigerians wants to vote for him because they need change.
Ethnic politics is an integral part of Nigeria's politics. 60% of Nigerians will vote based on where their candidates are from. I am 100% sure that GEJ has taken the South-South and South East because he is Ijaw and an Easterner. Buhari and Ribadu cannot win much votes in those places. If he can carve out some 30% votes from the North and West, he'll win easily. It won't be that easy though because Buhari will take majority of the votes in the North, while Ribadu will take majority in the west.
May God help Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by manuch(m): 1:01am On Mar 18, 2011
Buhari had the same crowd in all the elections he contested . nothing changed. crowd don't win election.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Justcash(m): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2011
How Buhari will be Whooped. Taken from Paddy Lo's post;

[b]Okay i see a lot of jokers here. . impostors and dreamers that are thinking of uprooting the one true national party in Nigeria thats the PDP. . .
Truth is if buhari dies today the CPC collapses like a pack of cards and if Tinubu dies today, the ACN does the same

so much for u cats dreaming of ACN or CPC or worse still the clown shekarau

Here is how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe will win the Presidency Free and Fair in 2011

Most people dont realize that the Nigerian constitution requires a geographic spread win for you to be president. . .at least 1/3 of the votes in 2/3rds of the states

STATES THAT GEJ WILL WILL OUTRIGHT 11 SE AND SS STATES PLUS SOME NC STATES

1. ABIA

2. ANAMBRA

3. EBONYI

4. ENUGU

5. IMO

6. AKWA IBOM

7. BAYELSA

8. CROSS RIVERS

9. DELTA

10. EDO

11. RIVERS

12. BENUE

13. TARABA

14. KOGI

15. KWARA

16. NASSARAWA

17. PLATEAU (Has BUHARI campaigned yet in plateau?. . what a joker. . he should go and see how it feels to be stoned. . . )

18. KADUNA

19. ADAMAWA (Had a Christian Governor. . Boni Haruna for 2 terms. . 8yrs. .1999 - 2007 The Fulani are a small Minority Tribe in Adamawa)

20. OYO

21. OGUN (The otta Grandmaster himself OBJ will win this one for GEJ with the help of General olurin former ECOMOG commander a strong GOV candidate on the PDP platform)

STATES THAT GEJ WILL GET AT LEAST 1/3 OF THE VOTRES IF NOT HALF

22. OSUN(Former PDP state. . PDP and ACN only parties in town)

23. EKITI (Former PDP state. .PDP and ACN only parties in town)

24. ONDO

25. BORNO( Influence of PDP Governorship Candidate Goni. . .who is a strong candidate in Borno state)

26. GOMBE(Significant christian Minority. . deuty Governor is a christian)

27. BAUCHI( Significant Christian Minority in Tafawa Balewa Axis. . plus influence of FCT Minister and Yuguda)

28. LAGOS. . .(This is a Wildcard. .but i reside in this state and everyone i know says that they will vote Fashola for Governor but Goodluck for President. . .Plus 42% of the state is igbo according to census figures released by non other than Tinubu so go figure)

Thats all Folks and GEJ will be named President come Monday April 11th once all votes are counted. . . .dont say u didnt hear it here, cause this victory for equity/Unity will not be zoned. . .Peace. . .
[/b]
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Mar 18, 2011
manuch:

Buhari had the same crowd in all the elections he contested . nothing changed. crowd don't win election.

You are right and I believe there is an entirely separate thread already dissecting this too.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:18am On Mar 18, 2011
People dont give facts when their partisanship is so naked!Who said Ribadu didn't pull crowd in the north.Just google Ribadu's rally in Benue,Bauchi,Jigawa etc.Ribadu is no doubt a new personality in the northern political firmament but if the crowd seen so far is anything to go by,he stands by far a better chance than even gej in the north!

vote RIBADU-FOLA ADEOLA FOR THE PRESIDENCY.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by AljUche: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2011
Justcash:

No doubt, it is part of it. Most Northerners see it as a means of winning back power that was taken from them by GEJ and OBJ. On the other hand, majority of Southern Nigerians wants to vote for him because they need change.
Ethnic politics is an integral part of Nigeria's politics. 60% of Nigerians will vote based on where their candidates are from. I am 100% sure that GEJ has taken the South-South and South East because he is Ijaw and an Easterner. Buhari and Ribadu cannot win much votes in those places. If he can carve out some 30% votes from the North and West, he'll win easily. It won't be that easy though because Buhari will take majority of the votes in the North, while Ribadu will take majority in the west.
May God help Nigeria.

if it was even an igbo man, yoruba man, or hausa against buhari that was there, i believe majority of us will still vote buhari

althought if GEJ was igbo, it would have been better but ijaw undecided not too sure with all this militancy

if na igbo wey dey GEJ position,  i can tell you he would win hands down

but jonathan is desperated and power hunger with the looks of things

i would prefer wazoba politics anyday anytime but not wazovaraba it is getting to complex  undecided

do you not see this my brother,.,. GEJ has taken igbos position and now using ethnic politics against the people that wanted to vote for him before.

the SW were for jonathan before he started this rubbish or insult and allowing mend to go like nigeria is their household angry

even i as a northerner was for jonathan before
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Justcash(m): 1:33am On Mar 18, 2011
Alj Uche:

if it was even an igbo man, yoruba man, or hausa against buhari that was there, i believe majority of us will still vote buhari

althought if GEJ was igbo, it would have been better but ijaw undecided not too sure with all this militancy

if na igbo wey dey GEJ position,  i can tell you he would win hands down

but jonathan is desperated and power hunger with the looks of things

i would prefer wazoba politics anyday anytime but not wazovaraba it is getting to complex  undecided

do you not see this my brother,.,. GEJ has taken igbos position and now using ethnic politics against the people that wanted to vote for him before.

the SW were for jonathan before he started this rubbish or insult and allowing mend to go like nigeria is their household angry

even i as a northerner was for jonathan before
[b]
Yeah, you are on point. My brother, Tribalism is breathing heavily in Nigeria. The East (As Shown by the adoption of GEJ by APGA and Ohanaeze) prefer Jonathan because he is atleast from the East. We all know that he is not going to deliver, but they really don't even care. They prefer power at all cost, and will vote blindly because they really feel that they have more chance of recognition if GEJ is there. Ijaws are like Cousins to Igbos. GEJ will also take the South South because he is from there. The rigging and intimidation that will be used on opponents will help him to win votes in the West and North.
I for one decided some days ago to vote for Buhari, but lo and behold, I met a Hausa man that argued and swore emotionally about the need to take power at all cost from the South of Nigeria, because power belongs to the North! It became clear to me that this is not all about the drive to ensure proper leadership. Going by the Man's rant, I should vote for GEJ. Power belongs to no group in Nigeria. I am going to prove that to my Hausa friend. His rant clearly shows that the North prefers to manipulate us and win to keep power in the zone for good. Na wa o.[/b]
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by jason123: 1:39am On Mar 18, 2011
Justcash:

How Buhari will be Whooped. Taken from Paddy Lo's post;

coolOkay i see a lot of jokers here. . impostors and dreamers that are thinking of uprooting the one true national party in Nigeria thats the PDP. . .
Truth is if buhari dies today the CPC collapses like a pack of cards and if Tinubu dies today, the ACN does the same

so much for u cats dreaming of ACN or CPC or worse still the clown shekarau

Here is how Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Azikiwe will win the Presidency Free and Fair in 2011

Most people dont realize that the Nigerian constitution requires a geographic spread win for you to be president. . .at least 1/3 of the votes in 2/3rds of the states

STATES THAT GEJ WILL WILL OUTRIGHT 11 SE AND SS STATES PLUS SOME NC STATES

1. ABIA

2. ANAMBRA

3. EBONYI

4. ENUGU

5. IMO

6. AKWA IBOM

7. BAYELSA

8. CROSS RIVERS

9. DELTA

10. EDO

11. RIVERS

12. BENUE

13. TARABA

14. KOGI

15. KWARA

16. NASSARAWA

17. PLATEAU (Has BUHARI campaigned yet in plateau?. . what a joker. . he should go and see how it feels to be stoned. . . )

18. KADUNA

19. ADAMAWA (Had a Christian Governor. . Boni Haruna for 2 terms. . 8yrs. .1999 - 2007 The Fulani are a small Minority Tribe in Adamawa)

20. OYO

21. OGUN (The otta Grandmaster himself OBJ will win this one for GEJ with the help of General olurin former ECOMOG commander a strong GOV candidate on the PDP platform)

STATES THAT GEJ WILL GET AT LEAST 1/3 OF THE VOTRES IF NOT HALF

22. OSUN(Former PDP state. . PDP and ACN only parties in town)

23. EKITI (Former PDP state. .PDP and ACN only parties in town)

24. ONDO

25. BORNO( Influence of PDP Governorship Candidate Goni. . .who is a strong candidate in Borno state)

26. GOMBE(Significant christian Minority. . deuty Governor is a christian)

27. BAUCHI( Significant Christian Minority in Tafawa Balewa Axis. . plus influence of FCT Minister and Yuguda)

[size=14pt]28. LAGOS. . .(This is a Wildcard. .but i reside in this state and everyone i know says that they will vote Fashola for Governor but Goodluck for President. . .[/size]Plus 42% of the state is igbo according to census figures released by non other than Tinubu so go figure)

Thats all Folks and GEJ will be named President come Monday April 11th once all votes are counted. . . .dont say u didnt hear it here, cause this victory for equity/Unity will not be zoned. . .Peace. . .
cool

UNFORTUNATE BUT TRUE!!! My relatives and friends in Lagos are echoing the exactly the same thing. cry sad
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by timbuktwo: 1:46am On Mar 18, 2011
jason123:

UNFORTUNATE BUT TRUE!!! My relatives and friends in Lagos are echoing the exactly the same thing. cry sad

i also live in lagos yet i know NO ONE who is voting for GEJ. I guess I run in different circles to your people.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by Justcash(m): 1:54am On Mar 18, 2011
timbuk two:

i also live in lagos yet i know NO ONE who is voting for GEJ. I guess I run in different circles to your people.

Compare your statement with that of Jason123, you will see that Lagos state's Presidential vote is split between PDP and ACN. I reside in Lagos too. Will fly in to vote. I will vote for Fashola for governor, then GEJ for president (Though still abit confused, but may be certainly GEJ. My relatives in Lagos are all voting for GEJ, and they are trying to convince me to vote for him).
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by timbuktwo: 2:25am On Mar 18, 2011
Justcash:

Compare your statement with that of [b]Jason123, you will see that Lagos state's Presidential vote is split between PDP and ACN
. I reside in Lagos too. Will fly in to vote. I will vote for Fashola for governor, then GEJ for president (Though still abit confused, but may be certainly GEJ. My relatives in Lagos are all voting for GEJ, and they are trying to convince me to vote for him).[/b]

just because jason123 has said it doesn't make it true!! wink wink but seriously, i know of no PDP fans in lagos. NONE. NADE. NOTHING. but as i said before, maybe we run in veeeeeeeery different circles.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2011
If you want to know that Paddy Lo's analysis is trash go on twitter and search for: Goodluck Jonathan; dude is loathed----at least amongst the Young crowd.
Re: Buhari Has The "crowd" In 2011 Because The North Wants To Rule? True Or False? by efisher(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2011
They have all gathered crowds because in Nigeria, people gather for EVERYTHING. I hope we know CROWD is not equal to VOTES!  If it were just by gathering crowds, it is clear that GEJ has gathered more crowds all over the country for obvious reasons including the fact that he is the PRESIDENT!

Words of wisdom for the discerning:

"In Lagos, not everyone who speaks yoruba language is a yoruba man"
"Not everyone who wears a kaftan is a Northerner"

(1) (Reply)

Latest Presidential Results: Buhari Finally Lost It; Made Less Than 10% In Sw / Inec, Adhoc Staff, Risk Involved And Amount Paid / Ohakim's Kinsmen Battle Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.