Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems (935 Views)

Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers Over Nation’s Security Challenges / Throwback: Buhari Is Dying Slowly- Stanley Nwabia / Buhari Under Fire Over Nation’s Oil Sector’s Woes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
=Says he didn’t touch any kobo while in office

=Challenges other candidates now and before to say same

By HENRY UMORU

ABUJA— IT was a solemn moment, Wednesday, as the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, and former Military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, broke down in tears while lamenting the problems confronting the country.

The venue was the International Conference Centre, Abuja. Buhari broke down in tears at the event organised by the party to mark the end of its presidential campaign. Buhari wept intermittently as he managed to conclude his 12 page address.
Vice presidential candidate of CPC, Pastor Tunde Bakare, former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, ex- Secretary of Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd.) who were on the high table as Buhari sobbed in between words were also moved to tears as they used their handkerchiefs to control sipping tears.

Ife Oyedele, a member of the Board of Trustees, BoT of the party, however, wept profusely throughout the period Buhari spoke.
Emotions

The emotions created by Buhari’s sobs inevitably led to the abrupt disruption of the question and answer session with newsmen that was scheduled to follow.

In his speech, Buhari had said that the 2011 contest would be his last pursuit of the presidency stressing that while he occupied the office of military head of state, he never touched a kobo of public funds. He thus challenged other presidential candidates who had occupied public office to a public attestation of his claim.
“After being head of state, I am sure I could easily have retired into a life of comfort and ease as an elder statesman, as a contractor or as a beneficiary of anyone of the nation’s many generous prebendal offerings.

But that is not what I wish to do with my life. And so, if I don’t take any of these alternative courses of action, it should be clear that I am not in this for the love of office or for pursuit after personal glory or in order to achieve some personal goal. Far be it from me that this should be.
I need nothing and I have nothing more to prove. I am in this solely for the love of my country and concern for its destiny and the fate of its people. And that is why, despite the many disappointments along the way, I am still in the struggle and will remain in it to the end. I have decided to dedicate the remainder of my life to fighting for the people of this country-until their right is restored to them.

Massive rigging
Buhari who urged the electorate to guard and protect their votes in next Saturday’s election, warned, “You must maintain your presence during the counting and collating of the votes and the announcement of the results.

Because you haven’t done this in all cases, they have already started turning your victories into defeats. The massive rigging that took place last Saturday is unacceptable, and you must not allow a repeat performance next Saturday.”

The Presidential candidate who titled his briefing as “Creating Hope for the Future,” said, “Today is exactly 18 weeks since I declared my intention to contest the presidential election; and I must say it has been a very memorable period of time for me. As always, being on the campaign trail has been for all of us a most educating experience.
Click below to continue reading the crocodile tears of scam buhari
https://www.www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/buhari-weeps-over-nations-problems/amp/
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by TooMuchStuff: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
He was weeping for missing the opportunity to Islamize and fulanize the federal system in 2011.

More like a Witch missed the Victim by whiskers!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by helinues: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Eye service weeping
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by ivolt: 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
For the gullible.
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by illicit(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who him cry come help
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
cucumbae:
=Says he didn’t touch any kobo while in office

=Challenges other candidates now and before to say same

By HENRY UMORU

ABUJA— IT was a solemn moment, Wednesday, as the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, and former Military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, broke down in tears while lamenting the problems confronting the country.

The venue was the International Conference Centre, Abuja. Buhari broke down in tears at the event organised by the party to mark the end of its presidential campaign. Buhari wept intermittently as he managed to conclude his 12 page address.
Vice presidential candidate of CPC, Pastor Tunde Bakare, former Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai, ex- Secretary of Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, Col. Hameed Ali (rtd.) who were on the high table as Buhari sobbed in between words were also moved to tears as they used their handkerchiefs to control sipping tears.

Ife Oyedele, a member of the Board of Trustees, BoT of the party, however, wept profusely throughout the period Buhari spoke.
Emotions

The emotions created by Buhari’s sobs inevitably led to the abrupt disruption of the question and answer session with newsmen that was scheduled to follow.

In his speech, Buhari had said that the 2011 contest would be his last pursuit of the presidency stressing that while he occupied the office of military head of state, he never touched a kobo of public funds. He thus challenged other presidential candidates who had occupied public office to a public attestation of his claim.
“After being head of state, I am sure I could easily have retired into a life of comfort and ease as an elder statesman, as a contractor or as a beneficiary of anyone of the nation’s many generous prebendal offerings.

But that is not what I wish to do with my life. And so, if I don’t take any of these alternative courses of action, it should be clear that I am not in this for the love of office or for pursuit after personal glory or in order to achieve some personal goal. Far be it from me that this should be.
I need nothing and I have nothing more to prove. I am in this solely for the love of my country and concern for its destiny and the fate of its people. And that is why, despite the many disappointments along the way, I am still in the struggle and will remain in it to the end. I have decided to dedicate the remainder of my life to fighting for the people of this country-until their right is restored to them.

Massive rigging
Buhari who urged the electorate to guard and protect their votes in next Saturday’s election, warned, “You must maintain your presence during the counting and collating of the votes and the announcement of the results.

Because you haven’t done this in all cases, they have already started turning your victories into defeats. The massive rigging that took place last Saturday is unacceptable, and you must not allow a repeat performance next Saturday.”

The Presidential candidate who titled his briefing as “Creating Hope for the Future,” said, “Today is exactly 18 weeks since I declared my intention to contest the presidential election; and I must say it has been a very memorable period of time for me. As always, being on the campaign trail has been for all of us a most educating experience.
Click below to continue reading the crocodile tears of scam buhari
https://www.www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/buhari-weeps-over-nations-problems/amp/
The dullard and his forty thieves are now laughing at the daily mourning of the country.
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by donbachi(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tears of deceit.
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by November1857(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by mustmust(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
NOW HE IS NOT ONLY ADDING BUT BECOMING THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA HIMSELF
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by November1857(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
Eye service weeping
But you fall for it..
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by helinues: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
November1857:
But you fall for it..

Fall for what?
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Mecka: 3:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Buhari deceived us. Had we know we would have sticked to jonathan. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Officialgarri: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mecka:
Buhari deceived us. Had we know we would have sticked to jonathan. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Stick to Jonathan? Are you this dumb or you are just faking it
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by November1857(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Fall for what?
for that decietful tears
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by helinues: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
November1857:
for that decietful tears

So na today Politicians have been making empty promises?
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by helinues: 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

Stick to Jonathan? Are you these dumb or you are just faking it

All of the above... grin
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by November1857(m): 3:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

So na today Politicians have been making empty promises?
grin grin Those people, na only GOD go deliver us from thier hand.
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Mecka: 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Officialgarri:

Stick to Jonathan? Are you these dumb or you are just faking it
i think you need prescription glasses to see the excesses of this govt becos only a fool would see it and turn a blind eye
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Racoon(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Then only to get on board and made many Nigerians to cry with his anti-human policies and jackboot oppression
The biggest hypocrite & scam ever imposed on this nation.
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by Karlovich: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Our darling daddy really cares about the country. embarassed embarassed
Re: Throwback;Buhari Weeps Over Nation’s Problems by defcon4: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Out Of 200 Million People, Nigerians Felt Buhari Was The BEST / Man Arrested After He Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat[video] / Differences Between Crude Oil From The South And Farm Produce From The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.