Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

TODUN JOKES - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TODUN JOKES (341 Views)

TIFE TODUN / Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips / Bovi Slammed For Using His Children For Homophobic Jokes & Sexual Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TODUN JOKES by TODUNTV1(m): 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
A man checked into an hotel,there was a computer in his room,so he decided to send a mail to his wife, however he accidentally typed d wrong email add,& without realizing he sent d mail to a widow who has just returned 4rm her husband funeral.the widow decided to check her mail,expecting condolence msg from relatives and frnds.after reading d 1st msg,she fainted,the son rushed into d room and found his mum on d floor and saw d computer screen:"to my loving wife,i knw u're suprise to hear from me,they have computer here & we're allow to send mail to our family,hw are u & d kids,dis place is really nice but am lonely here,i have made every arrangement for ur arrival 2morrow,expecting u darling i cnt wait to see you.
THANKS FOR READING BUT I WIN YOUR ATTENTION.to win ur friday airtime follow us by clicking https://facebook.com/icontodun2 or register @laughtv by clicking https://laughtv.forumotion.com. Drop ur comment o..

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Save My Marriage- 9ice Ask To The Public To Help Beg His Wife / 'I Tried To Remove My Tribal Marks Through Surgery' Linda Osifo Reveals / Don Jazzy’s Crush Gets A Date With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.