Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mybinance App Challenge: $500 In USDT To Be Won! Trade NGN On The Go - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mybinance App Challenge: $500 In USDT To Be Won! Trade NGN On The Go (254 Views)

I Need Help Converting My Usdt To Naira / Let Me Sell USDT To You- Cryptocurrencies / How Do I Raise $500 In A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mybinance App Challenge: $500 In USDT To Be Won! Trade NGN On The Go by ANIKUDI: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Join the fun! Binance Nigeria is organizing an app challenge aimed at letting crypto users and the general public know how awesome the Binance app is and how easy it is to trade anywhere and anytime with your Binance app.

Let your community know why you love the Binance platform, join in the fun, and stand to win from the $500 USDT prize pool. We will be selecting 10 lucky winners. All you need to do is take a picture of your mobile phone with the Binance application opened up, upload the photo, tag five friends with the caption guideline below, screenshot a recent NGN trade, and tell us why you love using Binance with the hashtag. #MyBinanceAppChallenge.

Campaign Period: 2020/11/13 12:00 PM to 2020/11/20 12:00 PM (GMT +1)

How Do I Participate?

Users will fill and submit this form to be eligible
https://forms.gle/R5zZfsYxceFfG2wz5

Download Binance application

Users will take and share photos of themselves with the Binance App, or a photo of the Binance App with their best scenes.

Tag 5 friends with tag @binanceafrica #MyBinanceAppChallenge

Trade any NGN pairs and upload evidence

Tell us why Binance is their favourite crypto trading platform.

Post on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc) and get a chance to win from a prize pool of $500 in USDT.

Join the Binance Nigeria Telegram group.

Copy the caption below to your post

“Binance Nigeria is inviting you to join in this fun activity and earn! Just post a picture of yourself holding your phone showing your binance app and tell me the reason why you love binance.
Tag 5 friends with @binanceafrica & #MyBinanceAppChallenge.

Share/ RT to qualify.”

Notes

1. Participants MUST submit the form to be eligible for the reward.

2. Rewards will be distributed to eligible participants within 2 weeks after the conclusion of the activity.

3. Only Nigeria users are eligible to participate

4. Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.

New to Binance, register here:
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=38515884

Re: Mybinance App Challenge: $500 In USDT To Be Won! Trade NGN On The Go by ANIKUDI: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
#BTC at $17k in 2017 was worth about 7million NGN, now #BTC at $17k in 2020, is worth about 8million NGN �
(There was a currency called Naira).

Protect yourself from devaluation of #Naira by trading #Crypto on #Binance

Register here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=38515884

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Money simply by recharging airtime and data / Completely Working Laptop For Sale / Work With Your Phone And Earn - Business Partners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.