Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) (53563 Views)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / Funke Fowler Aig-Imoukhuede Birthday Party: Tunde Fowler's Daughter Celebrates / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew she no fine self undecided angry
Take amartem soft gel...I suspect u have malaria.
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by BlackFrenchKing: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sleekfingers:

very sad......what are we africans doing about it.....we keep waiting for the western world......we are the most wicked human beings on earth.........under our nose our people are starving......both we keep calling one useless jew man called jesus and the bomb maker called mohammed.........

If you return to monotheism and forsake idol worship you would recover so quick. White Jews are not the true Black Hebrews and were put in power by pagan Berbers as Mameluks. The Arabs are also of this Berber mix through sex harems that had existed since Ancient Arabia. Prophet Muhammad was a Shemite Black man not a White Arab.

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by tiswell(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
yarimo:
She is fine

Show us pics of your female siblings/relatives let's see

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
yarimo:

No be she cause your problem

Blame Buhari!
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by IJOBA2: 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
yarimo:
PEDOPHILE angry

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sleekfingers:

indeed.....with all those girls with colorful teeth in kaba......kogi state reek of extreme poverty......

9 outta 10 ladies in that state ugly pass seal, orangutan, tortoise, obasanjo and that mumu called goodluck jonathan......

But this girl is pretty....happy birthday to her

I rest my case
Kaba is on the okun( the yoruba) side in kogi. I have moved with several of their males as friends and I have seen their female siblings and wives too, both home and abroad. They're extremely beautiful. The next in the line are the ebira girls...people hardly keep their eyes off kaba girls.
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Bakori07: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy birthday to you sister
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy birthday to Ms Gbotemi Melaye, wishing her good life and blessings.

Is that name not same as Temi? You know, like Temi Otedola?
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Kaba is on the okun( the yoruba) side in kogi. I have moved with several of their males as friends and I have seen their female siblings and wives too, both home and abroad. They're extremely beautiful. The next in the line are the ebira girls...people hardly keep their eyes off kaba girls.

okay
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Twelfthman: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sorry. Are you okay?
yarimo:
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Rebuke: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Wahalar for people way nor get money
This life nor balance at all....
Day and night i nor dey sleep because of huzzle still nothing

Na im one small girl don dey sit down untop of Lamborghini

Lets hope so Ogbeni...anything make me sit down for that chair today na till day break

Seriously, I didn't want to quote yhu but I seriously need to let yhu know that yhu are ruining yhur life with this yhur kind of hustle.

Yhu can't sit somewhere scheming on how to scam someone somewhere their hard earned money and think yhu will end well, no, no way.

Yhu are big disgrace to youths......better go and look for a better job to do.

JEREMIAH 17 :11 Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
PEDOPHILE angry
chaii see soft boobs tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Exodora: 11:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
yarimo:
Let's your pix.
Monkey no fine but him mama like am
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by femidoses: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Macsjebs:
So much resemblance, omo Daddy
HBD gal

Have you seen my signature today?

Guys
Bitcoin is now 8 million.
It was 1 million in March....

It's projected to hit 15 million in April...

1. Sign up with my invite link
2. Deposit and buy NGN 5,000 in BTC (Luno exchange not included)
3. We both get NGN 250 free BTC

https:///4Qo3RrMTgZ
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Deathissweet:
So we should go and fry stone ?
Fry anything you see
Wahala for who no get money cool
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
You still small but I go wait
Na me go marry you
Your papa money we go gather spend am together angry
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by killuminati(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Lets hope so Ogbeni...anything make me sit down for that chair today na till day break
Kolomental cheesy

God go bless your hustle nevertheless...
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Punakapunaka: 11:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
We dey wait for you to Grow fast fast grin
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:20am On Nov 17, 2020
Name name , name name
Ned !
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Danny50: 12:48am On Nov 17, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Dino the chop life gang.
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by adigun98(m): 12:59am On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Afa boss I fit Dm?
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 1:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Romanoff:
Nigerians done suffer.
Like how abeg?
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Born your own make we see am! were you born to criticize everything?
yarimo:
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 17, 2020
Dino The clown.
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by saajus: 5:03am On Nov 17, 2020
If it's legal hustle, e go pay. If it's not legal, e no go pay by the special Grace of the Almighty.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2020
damiloladuke:

An 11-year-old girl?

WHAT 11? SEE HOW STUPID FATHER EXPOSE THEIR DAUGHTER TO DANGERS ?
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2020
Please take a look at the body and the stretch bed, is head is still with blood, a person that fall on train ground since day before yesterday buh till yesterday that we received he's body at amosun blood is till following on he's head, they said he he fall on training ground buh he was treat and later fall in bathroom both there are many wound on he's body. No team mate follow he's dead body come amosun

Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Happy birthday to her..
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2020
11 and she is ripe already

Dino guide ur backyard oh grin
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by KingMack(m): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2020
yarimo:

You be native pig ah swear
Re: Gbotemi, Dino Melaye's Daughter Celebrates Her 11th Birthday (Photos) by DjsirP1(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
the girl don reach oo. If u know u know. Happy bday shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Received Request To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Ganduje / FEC Meeting: Osinbajo Commits ‘Blunder’, Says Economic Instead Of Executive / Mompha's Reaction To Bawa, EFCC Chairman's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.