Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Police We Have Now Befits Our Society - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police We Have Now Befits Our Society (220 Views)

Police: We Did Not Rescue Or Arrest Young Mothers In "Abuja Human Milk Factory" / Micheno Multipurpose Cooperative Society, MMCS Defrauds Calabar Customers N27bn / 7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police(SARS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police We Have Now Befits Our Society by Hotzone(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
I feel the problem of Nigeria is the youths. The youths are lazy and criminal minded. The police is the result of bad society. Politicians are people who are mostly backed by the youths. Imagine after bank robbery in Offa, Kwara state, the police made useful arrest of a youth who was errand boy to then senate president.
Re: The Police We Have Now Befits Our Society by Nukilia: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hotzone:
I

[s]feel the problem of Nigeria is the youths. The youths are lazy and criminal minded. The police is the result of bad society. Politicians are people who are mostly backed by the youths. Imagine after bank robbery in Offa, Kwara state, the police made useful arrest of a youth who was errand boy to then senate president[/s].

You need help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Police We Have Now Befits Our Society by idibadadanme: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nukilia:

You need help

The op said his views!
Re: The Police We Have Now Befits Our Society by Hotzone(m): 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nukilia:

You need help

I think u should apologize to me

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist / Stolen Devices / Ogun Mining Firm Cries For Help: Alleges Attacks From Land Grabber And Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.