Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? (242 Views)

Is Chris Ngige The Problem? / The Only Candidate That Can Save PDP From Defeat Is Dr Bukola Saraki / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? by BuharisBoy: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
I could have said wike but wine has disadvantages, he is not Igbo and is in the opposition party.
Re: Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? by chatinent: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
BuharisBoy:
I could have said wike but wine has disadvantages, he is not Igbo and is in the opposition party.

When tumbo refuses your adieu.
Re: Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? by Nbotee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lolzzzzz, someone dat was almost lynched in a village meeting.
Re: Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? by BIGGERhead4: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
BuharisBoy:

Yes
Re: Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? by helinues: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
May be in Apc....
Re: Is Dr. chriss Ngige The Top Political In The South East? by holicupp(m): 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
WHO IS NGIGE

(1) (Reply)

Police Illegally Detain Me For A Month Over Article On Buhari's Minister-journal / VIDEO: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Refund N148.14bn To Five States / Construction of a 4-lane dual carriage New Ado-Iyin-Aramoko-Itawure road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.