Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia (1684 Views)

Nancy Isime Replies Blessing With Evidence After Being Accused Of Doing Surgery / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Falz Explains Why He Hates Paying For Sex After Being Accused Of Slut Shaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by Smartcomed: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerians defend chimamanda as she is being accused of transphobia

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHqTIUTlmHn/?igshid=94zhiutbg30z

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8SlnRd_fxg
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by baliyubla: 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
I say the fight for different rights will bring anarchy.

Each rights competing against eachother while alienating people.

When women support transgender i laugh. Soon transgender right will alienate women rights when each of them starts to compete for relevance.

Being a so called liberal and a progressive is a hectic job.
Social justice warriors for all, justice for none.

Waste of time

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by Banmeallday: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
Trans is wrong foolish and is UN AFRICAN
Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by doggedfighter(f): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Too many labels, confusion and unnecessary fights undecided
Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

When women support transgender i laugh. Soon transgender right will alienate women rights when each of them starts to compete for relevance.

Waste of time
Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Waste of time
I'm this, I concur. She showed support for LGBT society which they loved, now her African nature is peeping through. Being Liberal is hard work, political correctness, social justice etc etc. Everyone is a snowflake and you must pander to emotions rather than logic. That's how they wanted to cancel JK RAWLINGS, but they failed woefully. The liberals are bullies and hypocrites. Watch as they try to cancel this one too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

I'm this, I concur. She showed support for LGBT society which they loved, now her African nature is peeping through. Being Liberal is hard work, political correctness, social justice etc etc. Everyone is a snowflake and you must pander to emotions rather than logic. That's how they wanted to cancel JK RAWLINGS, but they failed woefully. The liberals are bullies and hypocrites. Watch as they try to cancel this one too.

The liberals always want to create an utopia on earth but they end up creating hell.

They will end up cancelling themselves till they self extinct.

Liberalism is another word for self destruction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by IamD18: 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
I feel delighted and happy reading the fact that the enemies of men disguising under the shield of "Feminism" are now fighting themselves.

More fight, we wish them.

More fight!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by YungMillionaire: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Her career is now over. Liberal Americans hate bigotry. And those are her supporters. Conservative Americans don't read.
Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by shashaperry(f): 3:07am On Nov 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Too many labels, confusion and unnecessary fights undecided

As in, e weak me o
Re: Nigerians Defend Chimamanda As She Is Being Accused Of Transphobia by femi4: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Disunity in feminist camp

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sings And Dance As She Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday / I Hardly Win Awards Because I Always Turned Down Requests For S€x –- Yemi Alade / Who's Better At Rapping? 50 Cent Or The Game?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.