Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Check Blacklist File - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Blacklist File (333 Views)

New Glo 0.0k Free Browsing Config File For Http Injector Vpn / Alert Bloggers:globacom Blacklist Bloggers From Accesing Google Blogs / Domain Blacklist: How To Check IP Or Domain Blacklisted By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Blacklist File by Abrahamdgreat(m): 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Your IP address has been added to the Blacklist file, I also experienced this issue, made life a living hell for me... Just check it and remove the entry if present

If that's not the root cause, I'd like to see the error you are getting and your log file, thanks
Re: Check Blacklist File by Veiniously: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Abrahamdgreat:
Your IP address has been added to the Blacklist file, I also experienced this issue, made life a living hell for me... Just check it and remove the entry if present

If that's not the root cause, I'd like to see the error you are getting and your log file, thanks
Did u join nl newly?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Disappearing Message – All You Need To Know / Website Ponzi Scheme Make Money! / I Need A Good Webmaster For A Website Development Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.