Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th (439 Views)

Police Arrest Pastor Okezie Atani, Sowore Kicks / Police Arrest 15 Over Violent Protest On Zamfara Highway (Photos) / Unclad Passenger Sits In Middle Of Road In Lagos To Protest Arrest Of Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by BuharisBoy: 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
"
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by duduade: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Me too I confuse when I saw the thread somewhere o
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Jostoman: 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
As a citizen of Nigeria Sowore have every right to protest against bad governance as far as the protest is peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by gwinaB(m): 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
He is not under house arrest. He just can't travel out of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Auxtin85(m): 4:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Why is Mr. Lifeless and his zombie supporters afraid of protest ?

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by BuharisBoy: 5:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Auxtin85:
Why is Mr. Lifeless and his zombie supporters afraid of protest ?
a looter spotted
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Auxtin85(m): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2020
BuharisBoy:
a looter spotted

Wetin dey Naija for me to loot ? Zombie

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by jumper524(m): 6:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Jostoman:
As a citizen of Nigeria Sowore have every right to protest against bad governance as far as the protest is peaceful.
we both know the protest would seize from being peaceful and it's only a matter of time.
it's how every continuous protest in the world works.
starts from being peaceful to violence.

besides I'm sure sowore has and evil agenda otherwise he won't pay people to partake in his revolution now protest sometimes back.
I stay in abj and a student of unibuja so I know what am saying.
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by effido666: 6:16am On Nov 17, 2020
BuharisBoy:
a looter spotted
I bliv say na cobwebs full ur brain.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by effido666: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2020
jumper524:
we both know the protest would seize from being peaceful and it's only a matter of time.
it's how every continuous protest in the world works.
starts from being peaceful to violence.

besides I'm sure sowore has and evil agenda otherwise he won't pay people to partake in his revolution now protest sometimes back.
I stay in abj and a student of unibuja so I know what am saying.
No wonder .....u are still a student dats why u cant tink like ur mates....wait until u graduate and not securing a job dats wen u wil knw dat d protest wil some how benefits u
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by jumper524(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2020
effido666:

No wonder .....u are still a student dats why u cant tink like ur mates....wait until u graduate and not securing a job dats wen u wil knw dat d protest wil some how benefits u
lol your still a child bro.
I don't need to check your profile to know your still a newbie on this forum hence the rubbish when we do 6 years back, na now you dey do am.

I'm being realistic with things your attaching emotional sentiment to things.
the last protest that erupted and turned violence really helped the masses in benin whose business and daily activities is surviving on lifeline because of criminals who burnt stations and released prisoners.

no body is being paid to protest for his right and the fact that sowore is paying people to protest goes a long way to show his intention.
they would start from peaceful then move to blocking roads then persist to criminal activities.
it's not just a Nigerian factor it's what continuos protest result to all over the world.
use your brain, those who chaired the protest are mum about the happenings in benin city.
e never reach you no mean say e no reach you.
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Dreyton36: 6:41am On Nov 17, 2020
BuharisBoy:
a looter spotted

Wasted sperm
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Dreyton36: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2020
jumper524:
I don't need to check your profile to know your still a newbie on this forum hence the rubbish when we do 6 years back, na now you dey do am.

the last protest that erupted and turned violence really helped the masses in benin whose business and daily activities is surviving on lifeline because of criminals who burnt stations and released prisoners.

no body is being paid to protest for his right and the fact that sowore is paying people to protest goes a long way to show his intention.
they would start from peaceful then move to blocking roads then persist to criminal activities.
it's not just a Nigerian factor it's what continuos protest result to all over the world.
use your brain, those who chaired the protest are mum about the happenings in benin city.

Is you Father a coward?
Why can't he stop them from protesting?
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by jumper524(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Dreyton36:

Is you Father a coward? Why can't he stop them from protesting?
who be this one?
where u comot from sef?
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Dreyton36: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2020
jumper524:
who be this one?

where u comot from sef?

You haven't answered my question you goblin
Is your father a coward?
Why can't be stop us from protesting

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
BuharisBoy:
"
The reason why BuharisBoy and his miserable zombies have been restless and jittery since The Great Activist announced his intension to protest is what I don't know. They have been wailing for the past two days.
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
jumper524:

[/s]APC zombies are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by jumper524(m): 7:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]APC zombies are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.
different monica, same old story..
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by tobechi74: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Buhari does not respect court order. Sowore is learning from Papa
Re: Is Sowore Not Under A House Arrest? I Had He Is Going To Protest On 18th by IMAMofWAR: 4:20am On Nov 18, 2020
na your papa arrest am??

(1) (Reply)

I Have Killed More Than 10 People - Member Of Gang Who Killed Bolt Driver / War In Anambra As Man Of God And Baba Fight / Obiano Imposes Curfew On His Community,as Two Die, Property Burnt in Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.