Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

25 Years Of Hardwork Destroyed – Endsars Looting Victim Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Years Of Hardwork Destroyed – Endsars Looting Victim Laments (140 Views)

25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail / Nigerians React To Xenophobia Attacks By Looting South African Stores- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Years Of Hardwork Destroyed – Endsars Looting Victim Laments by Erons123: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
A #endsars plundering casualty has cried out after his business of around 25 years was decimated during the uproars that followed the police brutality agitation that shook Nigeria in the previous few weeks.

As indicated by a report by Fundall, the man came to Lagos at the prime age of 21 and six years after serving his master, he started his business.

He said growing a business was challenging at first but he eventually grew to the point of stability before the looting.

Read his story:

I was about 21 years old when I came to Lagos with my then boss. I served him for 6 years before gaining my freedom.

He was in the business of buying and selling electronic products. It took me a lot of hard work to gain stability and the trust of co-business owners.

I got to the point where I sometimes get entrusted with goods worth millions of naira by my suppliers in Alaba.

They trust me because I have delivered multiple times, and have never for once disappointed them, or failed to remit money in due time.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/16/25-years-of-hardwork-destroyed-endsars-looting-victim/
Re: 25 Years Of Hardwork Destroyed – Endsars Looting Victim Laments by Lastmankc(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who we go blame now?

(1) (Reply)

Alleged NBC N2.9b Fraud: Defendant Loses In Application Against EFCC / Video: Fugitive Ex-pension Chairman, Maina, Arrives Nigeria For Trial / FRSC: Nigerian Civil Society Commends Buhari, Oyeyemi On Road Safety Strategy,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.