Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean (215 Views)

Female Evangelist Voices Out Revelation About Masturbation / How Can I Get Out Of Masturbation And Photography, / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean by awoofquality: 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
See let me tell you for those people that are still stuck with masturbation, is better you stop now that stuff have psychological effect example it makes you not to have courage to get a girl you rather find a way out by masturbation

and if you have your first cum via masturbation quote me if you having sex with a girl u will stay hour's forcing your self to cum it is very frustrating seeing a girl satisfied. While you are lying down with your erection. Because the grip via masturbation is tight than that of vagina

Tips on how I overcamed it

1 get your self a girlfriend

2 stop staying lonely it increase the taught of masturbation

3 when ever you feel. Like masturbating look for something to keep you bussy, me I normally carry my boot to field or start gaming call of duty

4 stay out of adult movies

See it not easy at first but bro try stop masturbating it increase high potency of prostrate cancer

1 Like

Re: Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean by Makaveli217(m): 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Guy man I've lost interest in ladies, nothing about them turn me on again, no matter the packaging.
I have a girlfriend, but nothing intimate going on, when I feel the need to go off, I'll do all you listed there, but when the pressure gets too much, I'll do the needful myself.
What can you say about that?
Re: Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean by awoofquality: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Makaveli217:
Guy man I've lost interest in ladies, nothing about them turn me on again, no matter the packaging.
I have a girlfriend, but nothing intimate going on, when I feel the need to go off, I'll do all you listed there, but when the pressure gets too much, I'll do the needful myself.
What can you say about that?

Are you on masturbating
Re: Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean by Makaveli217(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yes
awoofquality:

Are you on masturbating
Re: Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean by Makaveli217(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2020
awoofquality:

Are you on masturbating
Re: Truth About Masturbation And How I Stayed 6 Months Clean by Makaveli217(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Yes
awoofquality:

Are you on masturbating

(1) (Reply)

Globe Economic Congress / Endsars: No One Was Killed At Lekki Toll Gate - Gen Buratai / Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.