Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,279 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Modernize Nigeria Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Modernize Nigeria Police (159 Views)

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship / why did peter obi not modernize the water corporation in anambra. pics included / The Nigeria Police: 1947 Vs 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Modernize Nigeria Police by BigBashiru: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
The key issue is people don't know where the line is and don't know the difference between their problem and mine. Let's say I'm a police officer struggling financially and stop a 25 year old driving a 50million car.... my lack of money IS MY PROBLEM and I shouldn't transfer it to the civilian in any way.... if you know you can't see people do better than you then you shouldn't be a police officer!! Once the issues of envy, jealousy, greed and knowing where the professional line is, Nigeria Police can progress to bring world class which is what we all want.

Let's learn to keep our problems to ourselves and not transfer it to others.....
Re: How To Modernize Nigeria Police by supercase1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin

I am still sitting on the fence

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youth Programme - Entry Closes Soon! / Court Adjourns Till Nov 20 Suit Challenging Akeredolu’s Candidature / Top Nigerian Governors On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.