Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship (587 Views)

Armed Robbers Used My Sister's Bank Details To Collect GT Bank Loan / My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / My Debit Card Was Compromised 3 Days After Using It To Make Payment On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by famousguy01(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Have anybody experienced this before and what are the procedure you took for your money to get refunded. I got debited with $151.
Re: My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by supercase1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
where u debited in dollars,why don't you mention the amount you lost in naira?in Nigeria we use naira for transaction not dollars or are u an internet fraudster?

I am still sitting on the fence
Re: My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
famousguy01:
Have anybody experienced this before and what are the procedure you took for your money to get refunded. I got debited with $151.
Go to the bank tomorrow they would give you a form to fill and hot list your card and ask you to wait for several working day's if you're lucky to get your money back .
Re: My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by famousguy01(m): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2020
uruba23:
Go to the bank tomorrow they would give you a form to fill and hot list your card and ask you to wait for several working day's if you're lucky to get your money back .

Thanks, I spoke with a customer care rep and she told me there’s nothing they can do about the money that it’s gone already. Will still try this method too though
Re: My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by famousguy01(m): 4:08am On Nov 17, 2020
supercase1:
where u debited in dollars,why don't you mention the amount you lost in naira?in Nigeria we use naira for transaction not dollars or are u an internet fraudster?

You sound funny, I’ve never scammed anybody in my life and will never do such. Didn’t mention the Naira equivalent because the the alert was sent in $ and Naira equivalent was sent to me later. And it’s 60,000

1 Like

Re: My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by palsenator(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2020
supercase1:

Heya! Local boy hasn't done an online transaction using NIGERIA mastercard..

1 Like

Re: My Gt Bank Master Card Was Fraudulently Used On Shop2ship by Thomthom(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2020
famousguy01:

You sound funny, I’ve never scammed anybody in my life and will never do such. Didn’t mention the Naira equivalent because the the alert was sent in $ and Naira equivalent was sent to me later. And it’s 60,000
Just $151 is 60k Is there still hope for this country?

(1) (Reply)

Police Comb Kwara Forest For 3 Abducted Farm Managers / Two Teenage Boys Killed Their Friend For Money Ritual, Check What Happened Next9 / Warning To Nigerian Police (why Security Men Are Now Endangered Species In 9ja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.