Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting (736 Views)

Stop Losing Your Money To Bookmakers And Fake Tipsters, Try This! / FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting / Stop Losing Money In Sport Betting (secret You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting by Dailywinning: 2:59am On Nov 17, 2020
There's nothing worse than losing money to the bookies.
Despite your best efforts they always seem to be one step ahead of you.
You could research a match for hours and still be left with nothing while the bookie takes all.
We are living in an advanced technological age in which you can bet on 1000s of football markets at the click of a button...
You can Cash out, you can bet In-Play, you can even request a bet on Twitter! And the bookies will set it up!
But let me ask you...
Have any of these new betting features actually made you a long term profit
Seriously, has cashing out actually made you extra cash?
Has In-play betting made you rich?
Has betting on how many corners in a game led you to early retirement?
Sure these features are fun and I guess they sometimes work...
And sure i too have been sucked into using them myself in the past.
But...the harsh reality is...
Betting blindly on modern types of football bets is making the Bookies more money. Not YOU!
The Bookies aren't making profiting from football any easier with these new features.
Nor are the various football "tipsters" available who are often poor and amateur and can't consistently win.
There is just too much choice these days and making the correct decision is really tough.
So if you're not as profitable as you'd hope let me reassure you that...
It's not your fault.
If however, you want straightforward no-nonsense winners, then this information might just change your life...
If you enjoy losing money on quirky bets and find this "fun and entertaining" then this service is not for you.

Today I'm going to show you a reputable online sports tipster & capper network, where you can get guaranteed tips from professional sports tipsters, this is how i consistently profit on sports betting.
All you need do is register and start receiving tips directly to your mobile phone via Email.

Send Info to =>> extrabucks247@gmail.com
and i will forward the details to you immediately.

NOTE - You can only access this website using a VPN service, currently they've restricted members from Nigeria and other developing countries.
Download any VPN application on your phone or computer and change the location to USA, UK or CANADA.

Happy Winning!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting by gabazin080(m): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2020
you go still ask for 1k to get it

1 Like

Re: Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting by Dailywinning: 4:04am On Nov 17, 2020
gabazin080:
you go still ask for 1k to get it
I don't need your money send info to the email address and get the details.
Re: Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting by Ssathugit: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2021
There are people who illiterate their budget and lose money on bets. However, if you know how to keep yourself in hand and not turn on the excitement, then you can earn money. I place bets on parimatch betting for the sake of interest so that it is more interesting to watch the match
Re: Stop Losing Money In Sports Betting by Xenisha: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2022
When you bet on sports, you should always put aside a certain amount of money, which we call your “bankroll”, which you can afford to lose. As with any kind of gambling, you never want to bet on sports with money that you can't afford to lose. On https://1win1.in , I set aside a certain amount of money that I can use for my bankroll during the week, month or season.

(1) (Reply)

Bundesliga: Awoniyi On Target Again As Union Berlin Beat Dortmund To End Winless / Bruno Fernandez Skills And Goals This Season / I Really Don't Have Any Idea If He Would Make It Against Juve- Thomas Tuchel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.