Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First WhatsApp Training - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First WhatsApp Training (174 Views)

6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training 4 / 6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 2 / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First WhatsApp Training by EstherOde1111(f): 3:58am On Nov 17, 2020
6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First WhatsApp Training Part 1

.....For the next 6days (one point each day) I will be showing you 6things you should never do when organising your first WhatsApp Training......

Who else wants to Impact Persons, Gain influence and Earn even while asleep?
Then.....

Give me your full attention for the next 3minutes or less, as I will be showing you What you should never do when organising your First WhatsApp Training

Point 1

When Organising your first WhatsApp Training,
Never teach what you feel like teaching,
Teach what people want to learn

Read this again!

Because this single reason has a way of affecting your traffic generation (People turning up).

I realised some persons have what to teach, but don't know how

So, when I realised this is what some innocent WhatsApp trainers are suffering from

I created an offer around it, sent it to a STARVING MARKET

One click on the link, took them to my DM and I was tired of the large turnout.

Make research and see what usually keep them up at night..

Observe people's post on WhatsApp, you can provide a solution to them by creating an offer around it

When you Give to people what they need, they will gladly come and pay you without objection

I repeat,

Don't organise a WhatsApp training because YOU love the topic or feel the vibes in the topic...

You might be the only one in class or you and your siblings (because they want to encourage you)
On a more serious note
Before organising a training, Try and do research on what people want!

We will take point 2 tomorrow.....

WARNING: Don't Even Think Of Organising A WhatsApp Training, Until You Read This Now!

What if you could spy...

and ethically steal Esther Odemwingie's astonishing...

...step-by-step simple little insider secrets on the easiest way to have a mind blowing WhatsApp training...

...Generate massive organic traffic as you can possibly handle...

...And attract all the leads you will ever need...

... Even if you've never trained five persons in your life before?

It took me 4 days to get 701 participants for my First free Copywriting training...

...and I Made my first six-figures in 6days by converting 135 participants to the paid class.

I used to be shy, anxious and nervous If people will turn up for my training seeing that I was a newbie in the industry

... Not until I discovered and applied what I'm going to share with you today.....

Dear Friend,

You are allowed to spy and steal my steps if Only you've ever asked yourself at least 3 of the following questions when organising your WhatsApp training...

• How do I generate massive organic traffic (Without paid advert)?

• Will people actually turn up at all for this training (FREE or PAID)?

• What is the right way to go about sharing my training's flier?

• What if no one participate while teaching is going on?

• Will people like what I want to teach?

• How about I just call someone to come teach in my class because am shy, anxious, nervous and afraid?

• What if my participants already know what I want to teach?

If sincerely if you're asked yourself at least 3 of the questions above,

then ......

Give me keen attention and allow me introduce to you - WHATSAPP TRAINING INSIDER SECRETS:

In this ebook, You'll learn...

• What will make you crush the fear of organising your WhatsApp training

• How to Generate Organic Traffic

• How to Turn this traffic to your hot audience and sell to them consistently

• How to Organise your WhatsApp Trainings from A - Z

•My secrets, strategies and hacks of having a successful WhatsApp training

Regular Price for this ebook is ₦2,000; Total Value is ₦5,000

BUT ONLY ₦1,000 for those that will Pre-Order before 25th Nov. 2020
...well, this might not appear again!

Just one payment with nothing to pay ever! You will get ACCESS TO EVERYTHING including mouth watering BONUSES of...

• 7days FREE Q & A Session (Question and Answer) worth $15

• My blueprint of How I moved from 50+ to 700+ audience in 4 months worth $10

• My personal ebook on How To Network with Anyone for maximum profit even if you are shy worth $10

• How to create offers that are irresistible even to greedy prospects.

Any Guarantee? Of course, yes.
100% Money Back Guarantee if you get your copy, study it, sincerely implement what you've learnt and you decided it was a waste of money and time.

...So, how do I make payment?

Pre-Order your copy for $3 (₦1,000) before 25th November (After 25th November, Price goes up to ₦2,000) with the following account details

Esther Odemwingie
First Bank

...Send proof of payment via WhatsApp to 08158379998

P.S : Don't put off this offer, every day that passes drastically increases the chance of you missing the opportunity to impact persons and earn money the way people with skills earn

P.P.S: As soon as you complete your pre-order, you'll be added to a special group where you will gain access to ask me questions for Free for 7days!

P.P.P.S: You don't need to have 1000 viewers on WhatsApp before you impact persons and earn alongside. Take action now!

Pre-Order your copy for $3 (₦1,000) before 25th, November with the following account details

Esther Odemwingie
First Bank

...Send proof of payment via WhatsApp to 08158379998

Remember, Price goes up to ₦2,000 after 25th November, 2020

(1) (Reply)

How To Crash Six Figures And Above By Selling On Your Whatsapp!! / Get 70% ROI / How To Fund Your Sunnitel Wallet & Buy Cheap Data Without Using Your Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.