Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot (566 Views)

I Need A Whatsapp Group For Beginner Python Programmers / I Need Focused People To Join A Whatsapp Group For Learning Java / Mobile Technology: Lets Build A Mobile App With Javascript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Muyisthebest: 6:37am On Nov 17, 2020
I will build a WhatsApp mini Chatbot to automate responses to FAQs, receive payments, set up meetings and more. Starting from N50,000.

Link to demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fei3VrJlVQ
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Jerryben1212: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2020
Drop your contact number or email. I’d like to discuss a mobile app requirement with you.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by paulgabrielz: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
50000 chei lipsrsealed. Someone built this same thing as a Shopify app and makes 50000 USD a month in revenue. You can check it out.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 22, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
50000 chei lipsrsealed. Someone built this same thing as a Shopify app and makes 50000 USD a month in revenue. You can check it out.

Hmmm, but shopify no dey allow Dev anyhow
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2020
dataslid:

Hmmm, but shopify no dey allow Dev anyhow
Not true. Shopify even has a lower barrier to entry than marketplaces like envato or codecanyon. Open a shopify account and see the nonsense people are milking money with. I don talk am. It is not about the code its about distribution. Figure out distribution and the most stupid code can make a ton of money.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Not true. Shopify even has a lower barrier to entry than marketplaces like envato or codecanyon. Open a shopify account and see the nonsense people are milking money with. I don talk am. It is not about the code its about distribution. Figure out distribution and the most stupid code can make a ton of money.

I will send you, a screenshot of the requirements, you are right cos they help with marketing and distribution but to get accepted requires total dedication
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
dataslid:

I will send you, a screenshot of the requirements, you are right cos they help with marketing and distribution but to get accepted requires total dedication
Yeah you need to know Shopify in and out and how to develop using their own features and their programming language liquid. It's not for generalist web developers. People are our here learning MERN stack. Gosh I so want to get far away from nodejs but I am forced to use it when in headless WordPress setups. Nonsense.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Karleb(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah you need to know Shopify in and out and how to develop using their own features and their programming language liquid. It's not for generalist web developers. People are our here learning MERN stack. Gosh I so want to get far away from nodejs but I am forced to use it when in headless WordPress setups. Nonsense.

You and this your dislike for nodejs and MERN. cheesy

Anyway, Liquid is not a programming language.

It's a template built out of Ruby.
Templates makes it easier to mix front-end with backend logics.

Liquid is just like blade, smarty and the likes.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Karleb:

You and this your dislike for nodejs and MERN. cheesy

Anyway, Liquid is not a programming language.

It's a template built out of Ruby.
Templates makes it easier to mix front-end with backend logics.

Liquid is just like blade, smarty and the likes.
True bro. Men I dislike Nodejs and MERN and it pains me when I see junior developers learning it. Its why some stupid employers can open mouth and offer someone 25k monthly salary. Many with that stack are looking to work for free. These guys are good even at junior level. Some already have their own NPM packages. With all of that nothing.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Karleb(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

True bro. Men I dislike Nodejs and MERN and it pains me when I see junior developers learning it. Its why some stupid employers can open mouth and offer someone 25k monthly salary. Many with that stack are looking to work for free. These guys are good even at junior level. Some already have their own NPM packages. With all of that nothing.

You need to stop pitying anyone.

Tell such developer to learn PHP and they'll tell you never. PHP is old. It's obsolete. Nobody uses it in 2020. I cannot learn PHP in 2021.

It gives me joy when I hear these things though because it means more jobs for PHP developers.
Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Karleb:

You need to stop pitying anyone.

Tell such developer to learn PHP and they'll tell you never. PHP is old. It's obsolete. Nobody uses it in 2020. I cannot learn PHP in 2021.

It gives me joy when I hear these things though because it means more jobs for PHP developers.

Gbam exactly. Lesser competition. Let them all learn their Nodejs and all. They will finish it build the same projects from YouTube and apply to the same jobs with the same projects grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Build A Whatsapp Mini Chatbot by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

I Agree with you on not been a web generalist, but different things works for different people, some people are silently cashing out from node related stacks, different stroke for different folks anyways I would like to have u on my contact list, so I will send u a mail, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Launch Readymade Progressive Web App (PWA) For Woocommerce Store / Please Can Someone Me With This Question On C++ / What Features Should A 2021 Forum Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.