Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road (634 Views)

Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / Kidnappers Of 9 ABU Students Demand N270m Ransom / Bandits Kidnap 17 Family Members In Udawa Chikun, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by waleademolaa: 8:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Gunmen have reportedly kidnapped about 17 students of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria along Kaduna-Abuja expressway.

The Abusites, the university’s local newspaper, reported the incident on Monday.

According to the report, the kidnapped victims are the 300Level students of the Department of French who were travelling to Lagos for their language immersion program at the Nigerian French Language Village, NFLV.

The Abusites gathered that victims of the Sunday’s kidnapping include: Okafor Grace, Kyenpia Bulus, Dickson Afolabi, Jemimah Badmus, Aliyu. S. Adamu, Simnom Praise, Ziya Asoji, Elizabeth John, Victor Agbo and Precious Mutum.

The blog said it got the kidnap information from a student of the Nigerian French Language Village, Precious Owunna, who took to her Twitter handle to draw attention of Nigerians to the situation.

Precious tweeted, “Hi guys I don’t know how else to say this, we need you prayers please my friends, my course mate were kidnapped @ Kaduna-Abuja road.”

Precious, a UNN student running her program in Badagry, told the Abusites that  a student was shot while attempting to escape and a woman was left behind because she had a baby.

https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-gunmen-kidnap-17-abu-students-along-kaduna-abuja-road/
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Nbotee(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2020
A robbery is currently ongoing on the same road dis morning but as usual it will go unreported

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari people on the road again!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Moferere: 8:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Northern elders are not worried by this.

Social media is their headaches.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Nwodosis(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2020
The way the North will react is if you told them that Nnamdi Kanu ordered Igbos to carry out the act.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Liposure: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2020
What is going on in the north

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by FarahAideed: 9:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Buhari can track Endsars protesters but can't track down kidnapper on that road for years now

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by IJOBA2: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2020
I REALLY SYMPATHIZE WITH THE FEMALE STUDENTS AMONGST THEM.

THEIR TOTO WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN sad

SO SO SAD sad

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by waleademolaa: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
I REALLY SYMPATHIZE WITH THE FEMALE STUDENTS AMONGST THEM.

THEIR TOTO WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME AGAIN sad

SO SO SAD sad
So your own concern is their toto and not their life?
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by privaldo: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
FAKE NEWS, the North is safe all thanks to Hisbah.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by blackmantis: 5:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kaduna Abuja road gives me chills.

That road is very dangerous with kidnaps almost every week. It doesn't matter if you are well to do or not, they will kidnap anybody.

Most people use the train but if you have to go by road then say your prayers.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by History555: 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why risk your lives on that road. Even your leaders won't do that
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by Godfullsam(m): 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abuja- kaduna road that used to be very peaceful is now a den of robbers and kidnappers.

Nawa oh!
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by RALPHOW(m): 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
What is happening in this country?
Is it a sin to be born a Nigerian?
No Security!!!
No Light !!!
No Water !!!!
No Road etc
USA came all the way from another continent to rescue their citizen and we are not ashamed of ourselves .
My prayer is with these victims, almighty God will rescue them in Jesus name
I decree angelic intervention in Jesus name.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road by tobechi74: 2:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Absu is on strike na

(1) (Reply)

Godwill Akpabio Bride / The Days Are Evil. New Trend Of Luring People To Kidnap / Tension In Anambra Community As Hoodlums Attack Isuaniocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.