Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Make Nigeria Great Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Nigeria Great Now!!! (185 Views)

Make Nigeria Great Again: Open Letter To Nigerian Youths / Mineral Sector Can Make Nigeria Great – Bawa Bwari / 'We Will Make Nigeria Liveable Again' - Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Nigeria Great Now!!! by chamboy(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Part of my holistic pragmatic solution towards nation building.
I had a great thought of My dear Country and I came up with some thoughts.

Love is the solution to our problem.

In saying that, our problem is a class war against Political class that have used us against each other due to lack of unity. Whether you like it or not all Politicians are friends and we need to stop fighting their battle.

They've successfully worked against our unity with various forms.

One thing I propose is a language and cultural influence by youth. Culture transpire. We need to influence each other. I'm talking of a Nigeria where a 21 years old Igbo boy living in Enugu can speak Igbo, Hausa and maybe Yoruba or Hausa Boy speaking Yoruba prominently. Forget school, school curriculum is messed up.

The Question is, what can we do. We can orchestrate a platform where people from different regions connect and teach each other their culture and language. ZOOM, whatsapp calls, video or audio calls. Even Facebook meetings, instagram live videos focused towards enabling Youths from different part of Nigeria to meet up and teach each other their culture and value towards a possible future peaceful community. We can even develop Mobile Apps or Website or a mobile Network platform even like midnight calls to capture the teenagers.

Any like minded person should please reach out to me.
Re: Make Nigeria Great Now!!! by LolarDun: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
I love your idea, I'm interested in it
Re: Make Nigeria Great Now!!! by LolarDun: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
I had this conversation with a Gambia friend yesterday and he advocated this to be a step towards a better Nigeria. Please let me know how you plan to go about it.
Re: Make Nigeria Great Now!!! by DeBrain045(m): 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
chamboy:
Part of my holistic pragmatic solution towards nation building.
I had a great thought of My dear Country and I came up with some thoughts.

Love is the solution to our problem.

In saying that, our problem is a class war against Political class that have used us against each other due to lack of unity. Whether you like it or not all Politicians are friends and we need to stop fighting their battle.

They've successfully worked against our unity with various forms.

One thing I propose is a language and cultural influence by youth. Culture transpire. We need to influence each other. I'm talking of a Nigeria where a 21 years old Igbo boy living in Enugu can speak Igbo, Hausa and maybe Yoruba or Hausa Boy speaking Yoruba prominently. Forget school, school curriculum is messed up.

The Question is, what can we do. We can orchestrate a platform where people from different regions connect and teach each other their culture and language. ZOOM, whatsapp calls, video or audio calls. Even Facebook meetings, instagram live videos focused towards enabling Youths from different part of Nigeria to meet up and teach each other their culture and value towards a possible future peaceful community. We can even develop Mobile Apps or Website or a mobile Network platform even like midnight calls to capture the teenagers.

Any like minded person should please reach out to me.
Lol with the Nigeria we are in?
Nobody even haf time fr anoda persons culture
First of all let's talk about Data?

(1) (Reply)

Engaging Our Youths For Socio-political And Economic Reformation Is Paramount / Umahi’s Blind Ambition Is The Nemesis Of His Conscience (Must Read) / Police Arrest Looters Of Rice Seeds And Seedlings Factory In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.