Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism (325 Views)

What I Was Offered By An Occultist While Preaching In A Bus Park / Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by sonmvayina(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2020
I boarded a bus from Benin to Lagos . I was shocked at the guys at the park with their bibles preaching and also collecting offering..is it hustle or evangelism..me think it is both..

Over to the house..
Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by osamz007: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2020
HUSTLE TI TAKE OVER

XMAS IS NEAR

2 Likes

Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by sonmvayina(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2020
osamz007:
HUSTLE TI TAKE OVER

XMAS IS NEAR

Them no wan rest..
Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by sissoko89: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Man must cha
Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by Righteousness89(m): 10:50am On Nov 17, 2020
Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is an assignment given to all who Believe in Jesus Christ Worldwide...

" Go ye into the World and Preach the Gospel to every Creature "

Preaching the Gospel in the bus park, in the streets, online, off line, anywhere at all is a Good thing..

Collecting of offering after preaching the Gospel is what I do not Subscribe to. The Gospel as far as I am Concerned is not for sale.
Having Said that, if you as a person feel led to give something to the preacher in a bus or park, that's your Personal decision. It's not wrong!
Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by sonmvayina(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is an assignment given to all who Believe in Jesus Christ Worldwide...

" Go ye into the World and Preach the Gospel to every Creature "

Preaching the Gospel in the bus park, in the streets, online, off line, anywhere at all is a Good thing..

Collecting of offering after preaching the Gospel is what I do not Subscribe to. The Gospel as far as I am Concerned is not for sale.
Having Said that, if you as a person feel led to give something to the preacher in a bus or park, that's your Personal decision. It's not wrong!

They should start with the chicken and goat first..before they migrate to humans..
Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by Righteousness89(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2020
sonmvayina:

They should start with the chicken and goat first..before they migrate to humans..

Humans just like you, who passed away today without JESUS will right now do anything and Everything to Hear the Gospel.

You have a Great Privilege being able to Hear it!
Make use of that Privilege

2 Likes

Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by obonujoker(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's evangelism.

Although many people see it as an avenue to feed
Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by sonmvayina(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

Humans just like you, who passed away today without JESUS will right now do anything and Everything to Hear the Gospel.

You have a Great Privilege being able to Hear it!
Make use of that Privilege

Jesus is a fictional character ...just like harry potter..

Get sense..

The creator is not a man or human being....

1 Like

Re: Preaching In Motor Parks: Hustle Or Envangelism by Ceasaerius: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
These evangelists don't even care about the passengers' religion b4 they start their parole.I remember a certain lady who was shouting AMADIOHA at the end of each prayer.

(1) (Reply)

A Remote View Of 2021 by Joseph Kareem / 5 Ways To Overcome Satanic Oppression / Pastor Who Accused Apostle Suleman Of Sleeping With His Wife, Files N2bn Suit Ag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.