Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners (311 Views)

Is 700k Per Month Too Small? / My Name Is Not On The Property We Both Contributed For! / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners by ICEKING95(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2020
I just learnt that oil was discovered in onyemaechi area, aba south. there seems to be urgent construction or patch work of roads leading to the area. just today my pupil who was living in that area opened up that the want to pay them about 2million to vacate their house. Even the mother called our proprietress to complain. the money is too small to buy another land not to mention a house... I'm sure they are not the only ones..pls relevant and legal authorities should come to their aid o.
Re: SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners by backnbeta(f): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2020
Very very unfair on these people! How will they buy land and build with 2million naira? Why are Nigerians so inconsiderate? I hope they get legal representation ASAP undecided
Re: SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners by ICEKING95(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2020
backnbeta:
Very very unfair on these people! How will they buy land and build with 2million naira? Why are Nigerians so inconsiderate? I hope they get legal representation ASAP undecided
I was angry when I heard it , that's why I heard to create awareness
Re: SOS, Oil Discovered Around My Area: Its Too Small For The Property Owners by backnbeta(f): 10:48am On Nov 17, 2020
ICEKING95:

I was angry when I heard it , that's why I heard to create awareness
It is well! Try and rephrase your title to get more views and responses.

(1) (Reply)

CHYMALL a business that links family financially together / 7 Persons Dead After Drinking Covid Hand Sanitiser When Alcohol Ran Out At Party / Pls Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.