Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom (43952 Views)

1 Officer, 4 Civilians Killed As Gunmen Open Fire On Police Convoy In Bayelsa / Kidnappers Burn A Man To Ashes After His Parents Could Not Pay Ransom(photos) / 3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by SocialJustice: 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nbotee:
If the police demselves are not safe and have resorted to paying ransoms den U can imagine how safe the average Nigerian is..
Wow.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Rebuke: 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
The most useless, shameless and worthless government ever.

What a joke?

Oboyt, na to pray and protect yhurself o

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by slowice(m): 2:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
They used insecurity to play ethnic and religious card so this is the result. When herdsmen were wrecking havoc in the south, northerners were all defensive about it. They weren't going to ve anyone malign the good name of the fulanis and bubu's government..... But wild animals re not pets. The insecurity they defended is going round and touching everyone especially the North.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by fashrola(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
I dunno whether to LAUGH or cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Jdbrasco2: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Don't defend evil cos it may face you tomorrow. Where are those sychopants? I pray they come back alive.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Staro: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Useless president
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by segun18(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother ! That report calls for Great Concern!!
If Asp's are kidnapped in a Convoy then the Country is in Trouble..
The Country need Great Divine Intervention..

Seriously M.O.G.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by JerryLekki: 3:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
There is no honour in this land again. Why will bandits be abducting bandits again? No professional courtesy?

2 Likes

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nbotee:
If the police demselves are not safe and have resorted to paying ransoms den U can imagine how safe the average Nigerian is.. Wahala for who no get ransom money

BUT NIGERIAN MILITARY AND NASS ARE IN MEETING YESTERDAY TO DISCUSS ENDSAR PROTEST

IMAGINE

3 Likes

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Please let bail themselves ASAP.

Ransome is free as bail is free.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by trutht828: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
olusledge:
Buhari will handle Security

Osibanjo will handle Economy
grin grin grin grin
Boko haram will be crushed under 6 months
Those were the lies they gave their gullible followers
Even trained security personnel are being abducted, no one is safe.

Yarimo, baawaa, do you feel great defending failure? How do you manage to not feel empty and useless when defending an obvious failure called buhari?

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Baiser(m): 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
nabiz:
All is well

Stupid crap u typing

ALL IS NOT WELL.
Be honest for once.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
How were they kidnapped just like that
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by OdenKelechi(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
If it's police then i don't care...they can kill them for all i care...useless bastards.

I actually hope the bandits collect the money and still waste them.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by kuuljay(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those bandits should have called it bail money

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is very sad and pathetic... And again when you talk about how this government have failed on Insecurity, they will quickly come out and say the south is trying to overthrow Buhari because he is from the north and a Muslim ( this is what most of them were saying during the End SARS protest, even their Leaders ). Religion and ethnicity has beclouded their sense of reasoning. What happened under Jonathan wasn't up to this, when they called for his head. The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens.

I hope the abducted officers reunite with their families in good conditions soon.

U did a lot to sympathised& empathize with d police men& their families. But I would rather stick with ur opinion on d attitude of northerners toward d security situation in their region. They are blinded by religion & ethnicity so do not mind tolerating d ineptitude of this govt. Also, it's d same police that d endsars protests were fighting for. But they leave d substance & start chasing d shadow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by kambili999(f): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Your moniker reminds me of Purple Hibiscus by Adichie. Perhaps, one of the characters in the novel inspired your choice of moniker.
Its actually my name boss
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by bhouze(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
3 Words: It Is Finished.

1 Like

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nbotee:
If the police demselves are not safe and have resorted to paying ransoms den U can imagine how safe the average Nigerian is.. Wahala for who no get ransom money

Ask your political terrorist governors and their hallelujah boys some real questions.

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Kestolove(m): 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Time to get your your own gun

Better get your gun,
Better get your vest,
Cos in J town is the wild wild west,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Nobody care, nobody notice, so know this,
Until you feel the gun blast,
Nobody gonna sleep & nobody gonna rest,
Down here everyone curse, no one bless
Cos in J town is the wild wild west
na paper to rizzler no reason am, burn am.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by DoubleEngine007: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
gaetano:
The bandits are not doing enough kidnapping as i would like. Those morons voted in a failure in 2015 and reinforced it again in 2019. Let their be more kidnappings and terror, let them enjoy the fruits of their labor. See police wey dey terrorize us for South sef don meet their match
More disaster on those idiots that voted jubril 2019 you mean? cheesy
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Adau123(m): 3:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
xpmode:
As shared by Bulama Bukarti @bulamabukarti, a Human Rights analyst:

https://twitter.com/bulamabukarti/status/1328615105714647040?s=19
Where precisely did this happened?BBC you are not sure of where and how it. happen and you litter it to the media I don't think this news is from BBC.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by authority2006(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
DamZik:
Your list is comprehensive. APC zombies below are heartless, irrational and irritating. They earn a living buy surpporting evil, wickedness and atrocities in Nigeria high places.

Is that not a subtle blackmail, typical of you, losers? Go and understand freedom of speech and association first before you can join the debate. Loser
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by authority2006(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
DasaintHope:
Buhari has failed us

The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid
thus thread.
Arrewa you especially see ur brothers handwork

Tell me that you are not happy, unpatriotic element.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by Adau123(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adau123:
Where precisely did this happened?BBC you are not sure of where and how it. happen and you litter it to the media I don't think this news is from BBC.
This is fake news Bukkar Bukarti
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
lexy2014:

U did a lot to sympathised& empathize with d police men& their families. But I would rather stick with ur opinion on d attitude of northerners toward d security situation in their region. They are blinded by religion & ethnicity so do not mind tolerating d ineptitude of this govt. Also, it's d same police that d endsars protests were fighting for. But they leave d substance & start chasing d shadow

The truth is the south and north ain't compatible. Buhari is a product of Quota system which favours the North. Just imagine someone like Buhari who isn't fit to be collecting Levies at toll gate is the President of a complex country in this 21 century.
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by UNUKHASO: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
DEAR FELLOW NIGERIANS YOU HAVE JUST BEEN TOLD THE ONLY TRUTH IN THIS MATTER. THE FAMILY ARE CARRYING THEIR CROSS
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by themaestro08(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is very sad and pathetic... And again when you talk about how this government have failed on Insecurity, they will quickly come out and say the south is trying to overthrow Buhari because he is from the north and a Muslim ( this is what most of them were saying during the End SARS protest, even their Leaders ). Religion and ethnicity has beclouded their sense of reasoning. What happened under Jonathan wasn't up to this, when they called for his head. The hypocrisy of these people stinks to high heavens.

I hope the abducted officers reunite with their families in good conditions soon.

I thought I was the only one observing the hypocrisy of the folks... In your words "it stinks to huge heavens"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
themaestro08:

I thought I was the only one observing the hypocrisy of the folks... In your words "it stinks to huge heavens"

Very unfortunate bro...
Re: 12 ASPs In Police Convoy Kidnapped, Families Selling Properties To Pay Ransom by emoney09: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maria Adesanya: Nigerian Lady To Be Deported From UK For Bribe And False Claim / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] / Notorious Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.