Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

See What Kidnappers Told Christian Obodo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See What Kidnappers Told Christian Obodo (277 Views)

Christian Obodo Kidnapped Again In Warri / Christian Obodo Crashes His Car In Accident (Photos) / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Kidnappers Told Christian Obodo by gistongist: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
Former Nigerian midfielder Christian Obodo has revealed that his kidnappers spoke with him about the Super Eagles.

Obodo who has now been kidnapped twice, wondered why anyone would want to kidnap him also revealed the kidnappers told him they lost a bet on the super eagles 4-4 draw with Sierra Leone in the recent AFCON qualifier match.

Speaking with Brila FM, he said;

“It was really uncomfortable being locked up in a hot car trunk for hours. The kidnappers were even telling me about how they lost money for placing bets on Nigeria to score in the second half.

“They didn’t hurt me or intimidate me but I can’t understand the reason for anyone to want to put me through this sort of thing over again.”
source:https://gistongist.com/see-what-kidnappers-told-christian-obodo/
Re: See What Kidnappers Told Christian Obodo by ipobarecriminals: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

The Undertaker Retires From WWE (video) / Juventus Chief Under Scrutiny Over Suarez's Italian Tests / Kriseven Predictions Earn 2k Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.