Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely (11355 Views)

Can A Muslim Woman Marry A Non-muslim Man? / Ruling On A Muslim Man Marrying A Non-muslim Woman And Vice Versa / Muslim Man Pleads With Arewa Leaders To Start Speaking Against Child Marriages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by twilliamx(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Aldebaran:
Allahu Akbar

God is the greatest

The unbelievers, I mean those worshipping a man like them, can never understand the beauty of ISLAM

Joker but if somebody insults a man aka Mohammad hou are ready to take up sword and kill a fellow man so who is worshipping a man here

7 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Karmatyra(f): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Successfulben:
Allah don baff? Who Allah epp?

Oga try and be respectful please,if you don't know about something,seek clarification before saying rubbish.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by twilliamx(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2020
Aldebaran:
Allahu Akbar

God is the greatest

The unbelievers, I mean those worshipping a man like them, can never understand the beauty of ISLAM

Joker but if somebody insults a man aka Mohammad you are ready to take up sword and kill a fellow man so who is worshipping a man here

5 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Karmatyra(f): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Haykay77:
That is one of the miracles of Allah. Believe it or not, Islam is the only true religion from Allah
Islam is perfect For Muslims...and it's okay. Not everyone will believe.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by mynd1(f): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2020
Wow, Masha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by mynd1(f): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Karmatyra:

Oga try and be respectful please,if you don't know about something,seek clarification before saying rubbish.
Sis, stop replying those I'd*iots.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by sigiyaya(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2020
micronut:
Why so angry?
He is angry because religion has made you guys very foolish (Christians and Muslims) Tell me if this is your first time seeing a blind person read or because it was a quran that he was reading Bro are quran and bible not books

Go to your dictionary or goolgle and check the meaning of the word "BRAILLE". Mumu na science make am possbile for a blind man to read and write not your Allah, prophet Mohammad or Jesus Christ.

Make una try open eye and reason small for Nigeria angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by alkines(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2020
You can hardly find a Muslim on a this khufars thread but let any Islamic post come on fp you see this ignorants rushing to make irrational comment so as to gain attention.....

Audu billah min dhalik..

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Chris2863(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Religion of terror and bandits grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Moneyboyz: 10:19am On Nov 20, 2020
themosthigh:
Why do you people hate islam like this. All Muslims ever wanted was to spread peace around the world so that the peace and Allahu Akbar can ring form every roof in every nook and cranny of the world.

By spreading peace with violence and limitations of human rights?

6 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Successfulben: 10:21am On Nov 20, 2020
Karmatyra:

Was Islam created Against Christians and the jews? why so much focus on them tho? I don't see the bible focusing or even mentioning Islam at all. why not just Worship Allah in his fullness and let others be? Or will Islam die without making reference to the chriatians or jews? It already makes them feel so special knowing how focused Islam keeps mentioning them in their holy book.
it is because Islam is satanic that is why Christianity is still a constant threat to them.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Successfulben: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2020
cool cool
Chris2863:
cool
Chris2863:

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Ezenwa12345(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2020
When it's Time that BH kills , or ISIS destroy.. I won't see Masha Allah or allahkbar... Religion of backward and urine

8 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Bellotelli: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Allahu Akbar...No one can misguide whoever Allah has guided.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Jabioro: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Prophet Obadare did more than that..The living Kasali is doing well...

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by dammyagboola(m): 10:40am On Nov 20, 2020
You are right. May Allah increase our eeman. May he crown our effort with Aljanat fridous.
sulasa07:

They have to be angry, that's their style.
They will annoyed at every instance of the believers coz they want us to be like them
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by DennisEche(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2020
WHAT IS THE BENIFIT AND IMPORTANCE OF THIS TO HUMANITY AND THE WORLD AT LARGE, CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by DennisEche(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Karmatyra:

Was Islam created Against Christians and the jews? why so much focus on them tho? I don't see the bible focusing or even mentioning Islam at all. why not just Worship Allah in his fullness and let others be? Or will Islam die without making reference to the chriatians or jews? It already makes them feel so special knowing how focused Islam keeps mentioning them in their holy book.
TRUE BRO, WHY IS THE QURAN SO FOCUSED ON CHRISTIANITY, NO WHERE THE BIBLE MADE MENTION OF ISLAM.

3 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Karmatyra(f): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Successfulben:
it is because Islam is satanic that is why Christianity is still a constant threat to them.
Islam is not satanic,I asked that to seek clarification from a muslim,kos I love the religion and I would love to join them. that's why I ask questions where I'm confused. and it's because of things like what you wrote up there that made me ask that question,the feeling of you feeling superior and genuine because the holy Koran lays emphasis on you. I hate that.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by womenareapes: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2020
themosthigh:
Why do you people hate islam like this. All Muslims ever wanted was to spread peace around the world so that the peace and Allahu Akbar can ring form every roof in every nook and cranny of the world.
pls change the world "peace" to destruction

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by womenareapes: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2020
DennisEche:

TRUE BRO, WHY IS THE QURAN SO FOCUSED ON CHRISTIANITY, NO WHERE THE BIBLE MADE MENTION OF ISLAM.
this is part of evidence that the Bible is the holy book than that counterfeit called Quran!

ever you wonder that the word "beheading" always give Muslim orgasm? undecided

just try and shout the word "behead him" on the street and watch how Muslims coming to your direction at all angle!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2020
Masha Allaah
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by DennisEche(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2020
womenareapes:
this is part of evidence that the Bible is the holy book than that counterfeit called Quran!

ever you wonder that the word "beheading" always give Muslim orgasm? undecided

just try and shout the word "behead him" on the street and watch how Muslims coming to your direction at all angle!
LOLS, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE WHEN EVER YOU HEAR ALLAH HU AKBAR,
THE WRITER OF THE QURAN HAD KNOWLEDGE AND READ THE BIBLE , THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE COMPARISON.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Of what economic benefit is that to the society?? Useless brainwashed religious fanatics.

I ask you again, what should I use this news rubbish for??.

micronut:
He is blind but sees through the holy scripture.

Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gW7A2ztikI

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2020
Peace that Boko boys are happily sharing in the north abi??

themosthigh:

2 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by prince2pac(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Jibabs2:
Allahu Akbar
KaBOOM

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Uredan46(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2020
May Allah always direct his path, the holy Quran is a book of knowledge same with the holy Bible.
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Thelife: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Ykc2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Rashduct4luv:

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning) in Qur'an 2:120

Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) till you follow their religion. Say: "Verily, the Guidance of Allah (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) that is the (only) Guidance. And if you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) were to follow their (Jews and Christians) desires after what you have received of Knowledge (i.e. the Quran), then you would have against Allah neither any Wali (protector or guardian) nor any helper.

Assuming it was a blind Christian that could read the Bible offhand, they would have preached the miracle everywhere on earth!
But no one can ever learn any scripture in its original language as much as the Qur'an!
Muslim boy please I want to ask you a question ,who invented braille machine they used in printing that Koran his reading?ofcourse a man from france a chatolic ,muslim hate the jews and Christians still billions of muslim are using Facebook owned by a Jewish man,let me not talk about how muslims are dying in sea just to reach italy a Christian country

2 Likes

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by k4kenny(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karmatyra:

I didn't want to respond at first but seeing that no one really gave you a reasonable response, here it my little contribution.

Was Islam created Against Christians and the jews? why so much focus on them tho?

No Islam wasn't 'created against christains and Jews smiley. Islam has been in existence since the beginning of time. It is the concept of total submission to the Almighty Creator. Allah send multiple prophets and messengers to humanity to preach the concept of submission to their people. From Adam to Noah, to Abraham to Moses, Jesus and finally to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon them all). People, after the passing of these prophests, changed their messages and rewrote the scriptures to mislead the coming generations. Allah send His final Messenge with the final Scripture, confirming what had been hidden or erased in the fomer scriptures. so there are lots of references to Christianity, Judaism and Polytheism in the Qur'an.

I don't see the bible focusing or even mentioning Islam at all.

The concept of worshipping One God is repeatedly mentioned in the Bible, that's Islam wink. But note however that Prophet Muhammad was born about 600 years after Jesus, some 300 years after trinitatian christianty.

why not just Worship Allah in his fullness and let others be?
We're not disturbing anybody na grin. Just that the Qur'an tackles a lot of inconsistencies in the major faith systems(Christianity, Judaism, Polytheism) of the world. Ours is not about blind worship; we need rational reasons to worship our Creator that why Allah put lots of signs in the verses Qur'an, lots of which have been verified by science. The Qur'an was not sent to force people to Islam, rather for people to read and reflect on. That's why we have verses that ends in sentences like ' In these are signs for those who reason' 'Thus does Allah reveal His verses that you may reason'.

And Allah knows best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Thelife: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aldebaran:
Allahu Akbar

God is the greatest

better than worshiping a stone in saudi

1 Like

Re: Blind Black Muslim Man Recites The Q'uran Lovely by Thelife: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
Karmatyra:

Don't mind those people,later they will claim that Christian are the one that can't mind there own business but their religion itself was created because there gigolo fake prophet can't mind his own business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Humans Be Possessed By Jinn? / Best Times To Make Dua (supplication) / It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.