Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Naijatask.com.ng For Sale - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naijatask.com.ng For Sale (1125 Views)

Learners Forum (learners.ng) For Sale / Popular Nigerian Blog (brainnews NG) For Sale / Techizm.com.ng For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

smiley Brief explanation please

In wordpress, there's a shared hosting and a free hosting. In a free hosting,you register your website at www. due to the hosting being free, you are restricted to some certain activities like restrictions in installing a particular plugin or themes. While in shared hosting, you pay for it. Using shared hosting services like domain king, bluehost.com, nanecheap etc. Here, you are not restricted to anything and solely own the website. although, there's a yearly payment. Also, domain and hosting are two different things. You'll have to pay for both separately.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by sammyoriade(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Median UI v1.3 Blogger Template Free Downlod [Oct, 6 2020 Edition]

Bringing to you the Median UI Blogger Template design by a famous blogger and web designer " Jagodesain" . The template is of the Oct 6, 2020 edition.

Median UI is completely different to other blogger templates you might have known, being in a different appearance, control, readability and lot more.

Median UI is designed with the dashboard UI concept, the template is for use on blogs with niches of News, Techs, Educational gists, Documentary and more related to these.

It has a simpler design but has a high readability is a plus point of this template.

The menu display is made on the concept of 3 columns in this theme where the first column is made to be the navigation menu which can be minimized. The template was made to look like a web app which made your blog to look completely more different from other blogs. This concept is also used by large websites such as Google Adsense, Google Drive and so on.

Features

100% SEO Friendly
Easier to customize
Dark mode / Night mode
Adaptive template
Adjustable thumbnail width
SVG Icon
Modified default Blogger comments
Added Breadcrumb
Shortcodes
3 Styles (Blogger, Disqus, Facebook) comment.
Download for free
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Naijatask:

In wordpress, there's a shared hosting and a free hosting. In a free hosting,you register your website at www. due to the hosting being free, you are restricted to some certain activities like restrictions in installing a particular plugin or themes. While in shared hosting, you pay for it. Using shared hosting services like domain king, bluehost.com, nanecheap etc. Here, you are not restricted to anything and solely own the website. although, there's a yearly payment. Also, domain and hosting are two different things. You'll have to pay for both separately.

Probably WordPress.org right?

But please how can I get non copyrighted images for my posts?

Please drop your WhatsApp
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Playthepianos: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:

Traffic is a big challenge to me even when my articles are original. Is ezoic better than adsense?

Do thorough keywords research, and write about 10 in-depth articles before this time of next month. Then compare the traffic now and later.

1 Like

Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Probably WordPress.org right?

But please how can I get non copyrighted images for my posts?

Please drop your WhatsApp

non copyright images can be found even on Google. just don't download images which has been watermarked by the owner of the website.

whatsapp: 08165229396
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Naijatask:

non copyright images can be found even on Google. just don't download images which has been watermarked by the owner of the website.

whatsapp: 08165229396

Okay. But what if I should get images from pix apps like pixabay and watermark it on my site, hope it's okay by Google?

BTW, you've not been active on WhatsApp for a while??
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Okay bro. I'll try to get one but I had the average ba3 is 4hrs
Yes
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Playthepianos:

Do thorough keywords research, and write about 10 in-depth articles before this time of next month. Then compare the traffic now and later.
thanks
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:

Yes

Like how much should I budget for it? Can 50k get me a UK used HP 4gb 500gb core i5?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Like how much should I budget for it? Can 50k get me a UK used HP 4gb 500gb core i5?
am not sure unless it is faulty I bought Dell core i5 with a bad battery and faulty speakers for 35k
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:
am not sure unless it is faulty I bought Dell core i5 with a bad battery and faulty speakers for 35k

Humm... 70k?

Bro, please when I start my blogs, I want to focus on countries like US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany.

Please what's the easiest way to do this?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by ublight: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
please continue d lecture.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm... 70k?

Bro, please when I start my blogs, I want to focus on countries like US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany.

I think Quality content
And good SEO will do the magic hope you are ready to spend
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:

I think Quality content
And good SEO will do the magic hope you are ready to spend

Ya. I have a quite good knowledge of SEO. If need be but in what aspect bro?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Ya. I have a quite good knowledge of SEO. If need be but in what aspect bro?
Advertise
Adwords
Premium SEO tools
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=Veiniously post=96225810]
Advertise
Adwords
Premium SEO tools [quote]

On FB or IG?

Briefly explain please..
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Veiniously:

Advertise
Adwords
Premium SEO tools

Advertise on FB or IG?

Briefly explain about the premium please..
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:15am On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Okay. But what if I should get images from pix apps like pixabay and watermark it on my site, hope it's okay by Google?

BTW, you've not been active on WhatsApp for a while??

it's okay since they are royalty free images. and yes, I intend logging in tomorrow. just msg me and I will reply you when I'm online.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:17am On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Advertise on FB or IG?

Briefly explain about the premium please..

Premium SEO tools like Ahrefs, Ubber suggests and Semrush are all premium SEO tools.

2 Likes

Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:19am On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm... 70k?

The easiest way to do this, is to perhaps open a niche in Blogging! what I meant is that, the blog you'll open will be teaching people how to blog and make money from their blog. or open a niche pertaining to animals. probably a cat or a Dog.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

Premium SEO tools like Ahrefs, Ubber suggests and Semrush are all premium SEO tools.

Ya. That reminds me. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

it's okay since they are royalty free images. and yes, I intend logging in tomorrow. just msg me and I will reply you when I'm online.

I already did that bro

Goodnight
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:22am On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Humm... 70k?

If you settled on the Blogging niche, I'll like to join your Journey too wink
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

The easiest way to do this, is to perhaps open a niche in Blogging! what I meant is that, the blog you'll open will be teaching people how to blog and make money from their blog. or open a niche pertaining to animals. probably a cat or a Dog.

The niche I intend going into is a general niche.(I mean it's not restricted to Nigeria and it's mainly focused on foreign countries like the UK and US.

Will you advice me to start with the WordPress platform or I should build my own site at least to my test. If yes how much would it cost?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

If you settled on the Blogging niche, I'll like to join your Journey too wink

You're welcomed with open arms bro.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:41am On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

The niche I intend going into is a general niche.(I mean it's not restricted to Nigeria and it's mainly focused on foreign countries like the UK and US.

Will you advice me to start with the WordPress platform or I should build my own site at least to my test. If yes how much would it cost?

if you intend building your own site, it might cost you less than 1000 dollars that's almost 200k in naira, then you'll have to invest in SEO, marketing and lots more. but using Wordpress, you can buy themes for as low as 39 USD in theme forest while also buying premium SEO plugins like Rank Math and Yoast for as low as 100 USD and FS Poster, a plugin which automatically posts your articles to your social media pages goes for 59 USD, making it easier for you.

1 Like

Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

if you intend building your own site, it might cost you less than 1000 dollars that's almost 200k in naira, then you'll have to invest in SEO, marketing and lots more. but using Wordpress, you can buy themes for as low as 39 USD in theme forest while also buying premium SEO plugins like Rank Math and Yoast for as low as 100 USD and FS Poster, a plugin which automatically posts your articles to your social media pages goes for 59 USD, making it easier for you.

Ok. That means I'll have to go with the latter. Let me check out the FS Poster (plugin) on Google.
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

Is multi-site a good choice bro?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 2:18am On Nov 20, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Is multi-site a good choice bro?

what do you need Multi-site for? are you trying to invest in different niches?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Veiniously: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

As I have told you earlier, if you don't advertise your website, no one will visit it. Except you want to invest huge amount in SEO. And for the Ezoic part, Ezoic is not an Ad network. Rather, it's a tool which makes some tweaks to your Google adsense. Eg if you're currently earning 10$ a month with adsense, when you combine it with Ezoic, your earning will skyrocket to 90$ or 100$.
Do I need to pay money to activate ezoic?
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Naijatask:

what do you need Multi-site for? are you trying to invest in different niches?

Ya. Remember I told you I'm starting two blogs though in a similar niche. check dictionary.com to know what I mean
Re: Naijatask.com.ng For Sale by Naijatask: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
Veiniously:

Do I need to pay money to activate ezoic?

I think there's a monthly payment of 49 usd or so. It's only beneficial to those with massive traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland's Alexa Web Ranking. What Is Yours / Generate A Visa Card Account With Graphcard / I Have Exercise Bikes Niche Website For Sell. Just N10000 (asking Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.