Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) (13732 Views)

ASA Mangala dried fish In Cartons (pics) / Lake chad Sweet Dry Catfish In Cartons. (pics) / Natural Dried Starch( Niger Delta Delicacy) Is Available In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2022
Husee:
Please am interested in the fish can we communicate via email
chat me via WhatsApp
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Another Banger .....Thanks nairalanders for not Only patronizing me, but also referring me to Others .... I love you guys
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2022
Phoeberesources:
hybrid plantain sucker are available for sale in large quantity
We get our plantain sucker directly from IITA
Order now and you won't regret it

If you can water them 3 times a week you can plant anytime

Orders yours now

Location Ibadan
( we offer easy transportation)

Follow us on our social media handle
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/semilore.olusanmi

https://www./640385153593149/?refshare
@semiloreolusanmi. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1j7t2vld8hrv5&utm_content=431zb3q

WhatsApp
https:///IHgbiaIV50t70kIJrujrXC

Nairaland forum
https://www.nairaland.com/phoeberesources

Jiji
https:///create-opinion/user4455206

Chat us on

OTHER SEEDLINGS AVAILABLE ���
Dwarf Pawpaw, Date palm, Avocado pear, Grapevine, Stevia, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Local pear/Ube, Miracle fruit, Moringa,Passion fruit,Strawberry, Mango, Spinach,Kolanut,Bitter cola,Stevia,Plantain (cameroon,elephant)Banana (Cavendish), Gauva, Ugwu,
Tenera,Spinach,Irvingia ogbono/oro, Neem/DongoYaro,Almond, Aggbalumo/udara/cherry, Coconut, African Walnut,
Breadfruit,Jackfruit, Noni, Bell apple, Sugar apple, Wanbugu apple.....

SEEDS �����️���
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam,Cassava,sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon, seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
nice one
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2022
Okenbu20:
Hello, I'm really interested on this fish and can't find your number. Kindly email me at Okenbuventures@gmail.com.

I need it urgently

Click my WhatsApp link

https:///message/5DNXH5JWVKWFJ1
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2022
Just for the record

I don't sell half carton of fish.... Am a dealer if you want half carton, you can go to the market in your location and get it a retailing prices.

Thanks for understanding

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 7:03am On Apr 23, 2022
Still available..... Just brought one Maggie carton for home use....

Better soup na money kill am .

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 2:53pm On May 01, 2022
lazkizz:

slow and steady
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2022
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2022
Steady delivery

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2022
Thanks to my port Harcourt and owerri customers
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
Still available
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2022
Am forever grateful to everyone who is contributing to this brand and my amazing customers nationwide .....I love you all with my heart.
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by Maria3895: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2022
lazkizz:
Am forever grateful to everyone who is contributing to this brand and my amazing customers nationwide .....I love you all with my heart.
you are welcome
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by Maryam1234(f): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
Let me pend my signature here Omaye, thanks for coming through for my customers.More wins bro, kiss

2 Likes

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by Maria3895: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Maryam1234:
Let me pend my signature here Omaye, thanks for coming through for my customers.More wins bro, kiss
he is good, calm and very flexible in business.

Thank God for few people like him in this our present day Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by nnekaike(f): 6:43am On Jun 24, 2022
lazkizz:

please how do you sell the carton
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 4:30am On Jun 28, 2022
nnekaike:
please how do you sell the carton
chat via WhatsApp 08069929209
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by Maria3895: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nice doing business with you sir
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by christistruth01: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just out of Curiosity how did you manage to get the Fish Past Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
christistruth01:

Just out of Curiosity how did you manage to get the Fish Past Boko Haram
Na God
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by christistruth01: 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
lazkizz:
Na God

Isn't Boko Haram in Charge of all the Lake Chad area and fishing

1 Like

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
christistruth01:

Isn't Boko Haram in Charge of all the Lake Chad area and fishing
some parts of the 70% of Lake the belongs to Chad not Nigeria..... And Chad knows this a source of revenue to them so, most of their waters are well secured ..... Their naval boats and ships are everywhere, while their fishermen catch their fish in peace.

So they resell it to Nigeria dealers who transport the fish from Chad back to Nigeria. Thus making the fish To be expensive because of cost of transportation and insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by christistruth01: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
lazkizz:
some parts of the 70% of Lake the belongs to Chad not Nigeria..... And Chad knows this a source of revenue to them so, most of their waters are well secured ..... Their naval boats and ships are everywhere, while their fishermen catch their fish in peace.

So they resell it to Nigeria dealers who transport the fish from Chad back to Nigeria. Thus making the fish To be expensive because of cost of transportation and insecurities.

You are perfectly Correct

I looked at the Map of Boko Haram occupied areas of Lake Chad and noticed that only the Nigerian Side of Lake Chad was occupied by Boko Haram
the Chad and Caneroun side of Lake Chad are nearly completely free of Boko Haram

Nigerians can get Fish from the lake Chad areas of Chad and Caneroun and bring it into the Country through the Boko Haram free routes and roads

The Way the Europeans settled the dispute is so good and full of Wisdom instead of giving Lake Chad to a Single Country like Chad or Nigeria they shared the lake among the 4 Countries so that they all benefit from it

Imagine if the Colonial powees had allowed Nigeria to take the whole Lake Chad and Boko Haram came and seized the whole area the fish you have today would not have been Possible
Nigerians would have had to be begging Boko Haram to get Lake Chad fish
It is as if the Colonial Masters already knew what could happen in future

2 Likes

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
christistruth01:

You are perfectly Correct

I looked at the Map of Boko Haram occupied areas of Lake Chad and noticed that only the Nigerian Side of Lake Chad was occupied by Boko Haram
the Chad and Caneroun side of Lake Chad are nearly completely free if Boko Haram

the fish trucks now have to pass from Chad -cameroon - Nigeria through Adamawa state, because the Borno State (Maiduguri) road is not safe for drivers... therefore making them to use longer distance to bring the fish to Adamawa.

Seriously this insecurities have make doing business in Nigeria very difficult.

We pray for peace all over the country.

2 Likes

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by Maryam1234(f): 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
lazkizz:
the fish trucks now have to pass from Chad -cameroon - Nigeria through Adamawa state, because the Borno State (Maiduguri) road is not safe for drivers... therefore making them to use longer distance to bring the fish to Adamawa.

Thanks for the good work you're doing Omaye,More grease to your elbow.Angels on Guard Always kiss

1 Like

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by christistruth01: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2022
lazkizz:

Amen !
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Keep your orders coming sad

We are always ready to deliver nationwide
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2022
lazkizz:
The Popular Dry Fish Market Called Kasuwa Kifi . Adamawa State

* The fishes are Mixed in a Carton both Big and medium Sizes..

* we have Cartons mixed with both medium and small sizes

* we have the Jumbo pack it Only Consist of Big sizes

*Remember they look Bigger than they do on phone pics.

# Prices list CATFISH Aririah (round)
1.Maggie carton 30k
2.Big Cigarette carton 60k
3.Big Case carton 120k

# Price list Asa mangala ( cut cut )

1. Maggie carton 40k
2. Big cigarettes carton 80k
3. Big Case Carton 170k

#price list Bragi mangala ( cut cut )
1.Maggie carton 35k
2.Big cigarettes carton 70k
3.Big Case carton 150k

#price list Aririah (cut cut)
1. Maggie carton 37k
2. Big cigarette carton 75k
3. Big case carton 160k

Below are pictures of the cartons, note they look bigger in reality than pictures.

We deliver Nationwide �

☎️ 08069929209

best price you can get anywhere in the world.... If it's original dry fish from Lake Chad

1 Like

Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by Maria3895: 1:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
Sir do you sell counting ??

Most of my customers are asking for how many in a carton.

If there's counting lemme have all the price list and their quantities.

Thanks sir ....I wait for your reply sir
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by peacealways: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
I will get intoch with you for biz
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
peacealways:
I will get intoch with you for biz
ok sir/ma
Re: Natural Dried FISH form Maiduguri Available in Cartons (pics) by lazkizz(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
lazkizz:
The Popular Dry Fish Market Called Kasuwa Kifi . Adamawa State

* The fishes are Mixed in a Carton both Big and medium Sizes..

* we have the Jumbo pack it Only Consist of Big sizes

*Remember they look Bigger than they do on phone pics.

# Prices list CATFISH ARIRIAH (round)

1.Maggie Carton

- Sizes : medium
- Quantity : 75 - 80 pcs
-Price : 30k

2. Cigarette carton

- Quantity: 150 - 160 pcs
- price :60k

3.Big Case carton 120k

- Quantity : 300 - 320 pcs
- price : 130k

# Price list ASA MANGALA ( cut cut )

1. Maggie carton
* ( No Heads )
- Sizes : medium cuts
- Quantity : 75 - 80 pcs
- price : 40k

2. Big cigarettes carton
* ( No Heads )
- Quantity: 150 - 160 pcs
- price : 80k

3. Big Case Carton
( No Heads )
- Quantity : 300 - 320 pcs
- price : 170k

#price list BRAGI MANGALA ( cut cut )

1.Maggie carton
( No Heads )
- Sizes : Big & medium cuts
- Quantity : 95 - 100 pcs
- price : 35k

2.Big cigarettes carton
( No Heads )
- Sizes : Big & medium cuts
- Quantity : 190- 200 pcs
- Price : 70k

3.Big Case carton
( No Heads )
- Quantity : 390 - 400 pcs
- price : 150k

#price list ARIRIAH (cut cut)

1. Maggie carton
( No Heads)
- Sizes : Big & Medium cuts
- Quantity : 95 - 100 pcs
- Price : 38k

2. Big cigarette carton
( No Heads )
- Quantity : 190 - 200 pcs
- Price : 75k

3. Big case carton
( No Heads)
- Quantity : 390 - 400 pcs
- Price : 160k

Below are pictures of the cartons, note they look bigger in reality than pictures.

We deliver Nationwide �

☎️ 08069929209

this for people that prefer counting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Buy White Cow Horn (#1500 to #1700 per KG) / Locusts And Quelea Birds From Niger Republic Threaten Nigerian Farmers / Can Alfalfa Be Grown In Nigeria? And Where Can One Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.