Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,766 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) (29882 Views)

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / Whitemoney Unveiled As Gotv Ambassador / Wizkid Becomes a Tommy Hilfiger Ambassador (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by miniziter(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Keep winning boy
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by 77up(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations to our lay lay lay of Laycon kiss

Wahala for who no like una tongue

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
copyrites:

Yes, he's a singer. Have you listened to his album Who Is Laycon? Or you can't afford data for streaming??
°°°
I don't mean pre bbn shit.
What has he released since he came out of the house?
Still riding the waves of that senseless song, Fierce.
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
e don happen
in other news
Davido ft Nicki Minaj -
Holy Ground
I ain't a fan of namesake but this song gives me goosebombs, doing me strong thing

pon pon the replay... ...
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by TSCMatchmaking: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°

After he left the house, he sang with DJ Neptune and Joe Boy on 'Nobody Icons Remix' and that made Neptune to even change his twitter name to Nobody Icons Remix. That song is close to 1m streams.

I can see where your hate is coming from, you are a fan of Erica and the same you who called her a star girl as a reply that a fan going to Kiddwaya's house welcomed her in Abuja is now hating on a guy because he won a deal with Gotv.

Laycon and Erica do not know you and you should stop hating on anyone's behalf.

Get a life and let goodness lead you.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by stanbb(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Splendid! Greatness and royalty
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by luluman: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
How is this news?
But does the mod think maybe laycon will share free money for those who hear this news?
Have I even eaten today at all?
Lord when will one get a new job?
That my landlord sef ... If I beg him will he give me another month?
I wonder if nairaland will give rice to members this December?

Life ehn
Better join in celebrating LAYCON so that your own celebration comes.No do bad belle

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by alingo2013(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congrats
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
When grace accompanies you,
it's like playing a hacked video game

Baba God,when e go reach me

I love how you take describe am bro grin
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by chatinent: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
In other words, they are saying school na scam.

Because I can't believe that nonsensical show could enrich a lad and a Maths competition can't.
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
How is this news?
But does the mod think maybe laycon will share free money for those who hear this news?

Life ehn

It's NEWS, bad belle man! Rejoice with whoever is rejoicing, so that good things may come to you.
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by QuinieR(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
My presido kiss
Your success keeps giving haters sleepless night
GOD BLESS ICONS worldwide

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by copyrites: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°

She's waiting for you to have sense. May be when you finally have one, he would release a song.

You think artistes just run inside a studio to sing like a bird everyday day of the month because a f00l somewhere wants a new song every day of the week?

Better go and face the prostit.ute you are stanning and leave GRACE alone. Don't kill yourself over another man's success

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Khayceeofficial:
When grace accompanies you,
it's like playing a hacked video game

Baba God,when e go reach me
BABA GOD...LET YOUR GRACE BE UPON ME!!!
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by 6ixT8: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulation. This guy is too bless. I tap from his blessings.
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by barrysome001: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
How is this news?

Life ehn
Nairaland is a social forum not a news agency. Fora like this, promotes trending "gists"(which might be news sometimes) for deliberations. Stop thinking that nairaland is a news channel.
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by Joylove2324(f): 7:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Misslilbootay:

°°°
You may like to check these.....so he shouldn't promote his EP more abi ? You just want him to be releasing songs anyhow just for someone like you to prove a point ? He shouldn release song when two giant (Wizkid and Davido) albums are trending ? I swear you can never be a good businessman cos you lack business ideas

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This guy carry too much Grace.
if na nengi dat got the ambassadorial role,most of you would've been asking why first class graduates weren't given such roles.una and hypocrisy no be here
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by pellyroger: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
good for him
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by ogubolokento(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2020
chei no good deal for Laycon again dis gotv wey get poor service high payment
Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2020
TSCMatchmaking:

After he left the house, he sang with DJ Neptune and Joe Boy on 'Nobody Icons Remix' and that made Neptune to even change his twitter name to Nobody Icons Remix. That song is close to 1m streams.

I can see where your hate is coming from, you are a fan of Erica and the same you who called her a star girl as a reply that a fan going to Kiddwaya's house welcomed her in Abuja is now hating on a guy because he won a deal with Gotv.

Laycon and Erica do not know you and you should stop hating on anyone's behalf.

Get a life and let goodness lead you.
°°°
You say get a life, you say dey don't know me yet you took the trouble to go through my profile

Take your advice, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Becomes Latest Gotv Ambassador (Video) by Oshokalo: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
and they give him 3 yrs free sub him no go watch am becos of level him go give him mama sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Revelations as Banky W Cheats On Adesua Etomi With Gabriel Afolayan's Wife / Nkechi Blessing Shades Okoro Blessing After She Admitted Faking Her House / Segun Gele Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.