Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Do you Face any of these problems as a student? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do you Face any of these problems as a student? (198 Views)

Recent Survey Carried Out On Over 400 Students... Revealed These Problems... / 7 Facial Skin Diseases And Flaws that makes you face ugly / I'll Send A Card Worth #2000 If Anyone Can Solve These Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you Face any of these problems as a student? by ZainabX(f): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ladies,
I came up with a list of problems that I believe are common to most students or lifelong learners.

1. You sit for an hour,in front of a speaker or listening to a lecture,and at the end, you didn't get a thing that was said. Or you stare at a page for ages, and the page is staring right back at you.☹️

2. You set out to the library to study, spend 4 hours, and come back to realise you only covered 2% of a course material.

3. Holding a book or a course material is the ultimate sleeping pill. you can't study for an hour straight, except that you start to doze off (and this is not the case about you being tired and needing to rest). Somehow you and a book are just not a good match

4.You study so hard for an assessment, spend weeks preparing for it. Get into the assessment setup, and on seeing the questions, the answer is somewhere in your head, but you just can't find a way to recall it.

5. There is so much distraction that you're never able to study a course material and complete it. It is not just about the distraction by noisy environments or meddling friends but your mind keeps wandering and cannot stay put. And it doesn't help that there are numerous course materials that need to be perused

6. You are just never able to finish a course material or the requied text for an assessment. And every time, it's the parts you didn't get to study that makes to the bulk of the questions.

7. You might not have these “problems", but you have that desire to improve. And you're right for having that desire; I mean why settle for less,when you can be more
Re: Do you Face any of these problems as a student? by ZainabX(f): 3:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
I know the solutions
https:///2YOB

(1) (Reply)

Press Release By ASUU: Ngige And Idris Clogging The Wheel Of Progress / Advice On Enrollment Into NOUN / Abia Varsity Gets New Vice-chancellor As Ikonne Takes A Bow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.