Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria (504 Views)

Hausas Are The Most Dehumanized, Marginalised And Oppressed In Nigeria / Niger Deltans Are The Most Foolish People in Nigeria / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Bonavi: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
The region provides the revenue base of the country but nothing on ground to show for it.
The people over there are so docile that they keep watching as their God given resources are been exploited and carted away by outsiders.
Their water and land systematically been destroyed by oil spillage.
Outsiders are parted in the back with oil wells belonging to this people.
They once had opportunity by Jonathan's presidency but never controlled or benefited in that government.
Their politicians and elites become stooges to the detriment of their people.
During my service year in River state I found out that more than 90percent of that very state are very under developed and people there are living very poorly. The only place seem urbanized is just portharcourt.
My concern is, I dont see these people speaking out even on social media.
There are oil exploration in other regions which are systematically been reserved and the ND oil is been voraciously exploited.
What happens May be in 50 years when the oil in this region might have gone down and the land destroyed by oil spillage.
What happens then?

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Earthstorms(m): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bonavi:
The region provides the revenue base of the country but nothing on ground to show for it.
The people over there are so docile that they keep watching as their God given resources are been exploited and carted away by outsiders.
They once had opportunity by Jonathan's presidency but never controlled or benefited in that government.
During my service year in River state I found out that more than 90percent of that very state are very under developed and people there are living very poorly. The only place seem urbanized is just portharcourt.
There are oil exploration in other regions which are systematically been reserved and the ND oil is been voraciously exploited.
What happens May be in 50 years when the oil in this region might have gone down and the land damaged by oil spillage.
What happens then?

Don't worry.

Many days for the thief, one day for the owner.

Did Nigeria police ever thought that a day would come when they will escape from the people's fury?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
How many threads una wan open. Na wa o. You guys should coordinate. Later una go dey chest beat about how intelligent you are. Mumu IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Earthstorms(m): 2:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zooposki:
How many threads una wan open. Na wa o. You guys should coordinate. Later una go dey chest best about how intelligent you guys are. Mumu IPOB.

See one of them

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Dgreatman2021: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by SaintBishop: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bonavi:
What happens May be in 50 years when the oil in this region might have gone down and the land destroyed by oil spillage.
What happens then?
Are Niger deltans a tribe?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Raydos: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's hight time the people of Niger delta stop Blaming the federal government all the time and Intead hold their state governors Responsible for the underdevelopment of their region!!

I can't believe this states gets the highest allocation from FG every year, But This money get looted by the Governors then they start blaming FG Instead of taking responsibility

All the Governors of Niger delta should be taken to The public and castrated!! Idiotas!
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by helinues: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why do you Easterners like to pokenose into things that shouldn't have concerned them?

Why not mind your region.

Hiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
It is the Niger Deltans that dehumanises their own people. I have never seen a region with greedy,corrupt, and wicked leaders like the Niger delta region.

Their leader are worst than Judas Iscariot , they can sell their people for a mere senatorial seat

2 Likes

Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Pecuman: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Why do you Easterners like to pokenose into things that shouldn't concerned you?

Hiss

And why do you Government stooges always have problem with the South being in unity?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Englov(m): 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok

I like them.

Monkey dey work and ... dey chop.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Bonavi: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
Why do you Easterners like to pokenose into things that shouldn't concerned you?

Hiss
This guy I heard you are paid 10k monthly to constitute this nuisance. I hope its not true?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Earthstorms(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bonavi:
This guy I heard you are paid 10k monthly to constitute this nuisance. I hope its not true?

Who told you that. It is a lie.

These BMC members are normally paid 30,000 monthly, that is what we have been told all along, Buhari will not be wicked enough to reduce their pay, he might just not increase it.

That's like 65 us dollars monthly, which is about 2.15 usd per day.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pierocash:
It is the Niger Deltans that dehumanises their own people. I have never seen a region with greedy,corrupt, and wicked leaders like the Niger delta region.

Their leader are worst than Judas Iscariot , they can sell their people for a mere senatorial seat
Real talk
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by dvdwed(m): 4:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Because they are stupid and senseless defeated people. Men without balls.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Bonavi: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
Earthstorms:

Who told you that. It is a lie.

These BMC members are normally paid 30,000 monthly, that is what we have been told all along, Buhari will not be wicked enough to reduce their pay, he might just not increase it.

That's like 65 us dollars monthly, which is about 2.15 usd per day.
And with the 30k stipend he has turned himself into a social media miscreant
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bonavi:
What happens then?
Who are the Niger delta?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Earthstorms(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bonavi:
And with the 30k stipend he has turned himself into a social media miscreant

Don't blame him, some people are born into extreme poverty so 2 dollars a day may seem like millions to them.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Who are the Niger delta?
The newest ethnic group in town. Please respect their identity
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Bkayyy: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Those Niger Deltans are the most myopic and uneducated people or educated Illiterates I've ever seen.
Yes educated Illiterates. Have they ever asked themselves this question, how possible is it that we are the only region with significant oil when the FG has never done oil exploration in SE and SW?
Why is it that those discovered in other regions are treated with dignity than ours?
Why is it that other regions hide their resources while our is voraciously sucked like a side chick's breast?
How possible is it that Niger manage to have uranium and lots of solid minerals and the North of Nigeria pose to have nothing until we mistakenly heard of Zamfara Gold?
For those that doesn't know, the North has more array of natural resources that they are hiding for the inevitable. For those that think north are, senseless, the state with the highest gold reserve in Nigeria is actually Sokoto but you won't see it as part of what Nigeria exports, why?
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Zooposki(f): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
Those Niger Deltans are the most myopic and uneducated people or educated Illiterates I've ever seen.
Yes educated Illiterates. Have they ever asked themselves this question, how possible is it that we are the only region with significant oil when the FG has never done oil exploration in SE and SW?
Why is it that those discovered in other regions are treated with dignity than ours?
Why is it that other regions hide their resources while our is voraciously ducked like a side chick's breast?
How possible is it that Niger manage to have uranium and lots of solid minerals and the North of Nigeria pose to have nothing until we mistakenly heard of Zamfara Gold?
For those that doesn't know, the North has more array of natural resources that they are hiding for the inevitable. For those that think north are, senseless, the state with the highest gold reserve in Nigeria is actually Sokoto but you won't see it as part of what Nigeria exports, why?

If you ask us, Na who we go ask.
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Bonavi: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:
Why is it that other regions hide their resources while our is voraciously sucked like a side chick's breast?
very sad
Re: Niger Deltans Are The Most Dehumanized People In Nigeria by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bkayyy:

The newest ethnic group in town. Please respect their identity
Explain how do you know a niger delta?

(1) (Reply)

2019 Presidential Election: People Never Voted In Ebonyi- Wike / South South Govs, Stakeholders Demand Restructuring, Relocation Of NNPC Subsidia / Trouble In IPOB As Kanu's Deputy Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.