Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,267 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant (1512 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Listening To 21 By Ayra Starr, Looks Like Teenager In New Photo / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Could Not Connect With Male Housemates – Ahneeka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by tonyluyi1985: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
A teenager who was born and raised as a boy recently discovered to have gotten pregnant after finding out that he has ovaries.
According to Linda Ikeji Blog: Despite thinking she was a male, Mikey Chanel, 18, discovered she had, not just ovaries, but also a uterus, cervix and fallopian tubes.

Doctors and family were stunned when she was born because as a foetus Mikey was revealed to be a girl. However she arrived with male Instruments and was then raised as a boy.

But the teen always felt "he" was different when compared to male peers.

"It was obvious to everyone that I was different right from the start," said Mikey, who lives in Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

"At age five I'd be playing with my aunt's purses and putting on my mum's lipstick.

"I never felt like a boy. I was quite effeminate and I never really went through a whole 'boy puberty' thing.

"I only have a tiny bit of facial hair. I've always had a feminine-shaped body, with hips and a butt."

Mikey came out as gay aged 13, and later wondered if she might be transgender.

The truth was only revealed by accident last year when Mikey was undergoing some routine tests at the hospital.

"I had been having a weird feeling after peeing and after sex, so they did an ultrasound of my urinary tract," said Mikey.

"They told me that I had a cervix, ovaries, uterus and fallopian tubes and that I could get pregnant if I wanted to.

"I actually thought it was a joke. I didn't even know this was possible. I was like 'haha where are the cameras'? Then they showed me my uterus on the screen."
Source @ https://africanbard.com/2020/11/17/teenager-born-with-male-genitals-gets-pregnant/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by delzbaba(m): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
crap.
Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by Kestolove(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Awon IntersexSherry people

4 Likes

Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by Millimann: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who got her pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Wow thanks for This intersex story
Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by BrickDevo: 7:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
E be things

Please Seun i beg you to please restore my banned thread, i know i shouldn't have advertised on the front page with pictures, i apologise! never will i post advert on front page with pictures, please restore my hidden thread, it is my source of income, I have feedbacks and testimonials on that thread and without it, it would be hard to convince potential clients, please my field needs testimonials and feedback to win clients. Please the thread was in the property section. Please help me out. Lalasticlala
Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by Canvass: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Millimann:
Who got her pregnant?

That's the question?
Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by WrittyWritter(f): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
So he got pregnant through his anus...I thought this only happens in novels all those male pregnancy fiction crap ..so it happens in real life too shocked..Thank God it is not Nigeria..dey will blame it on witchcraft and somebody doing somebody smiley
Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
WrittyWritter:
So he got pregnant through his anus...I thought this only happens in novels all those male pregnancy fiction crap ..so it happens in real life too shocked..Thank God it is not Nigeria..dey will blame it on witchcraft and somebody doing somebody smiley
exactly my thought. If i no get pussy, how did she become pregnant?
Re: Teenager Born With Male Genitals Gets Pregnant by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
It seems she has done vaginoplasty

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh In Hot Tears, Begs Ex-lover, Prince Kpokpogri,after 'cheating' / Burna Boy Reacts To Death Of 12 Years Old Sylvester Junior From Dowen Boarding S / Homo Sweet!”- Nigerian Gay Men Shout After An Intimate Time In Their Bedroom (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.