Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films (29140 Views)

Issue Of Rape: I Cried While Watching (video 18+) / BBNaija: Esther Cried After Nelson Got Evicted / Have You Ever Cried While Watching A Movie Or Cartoon Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by emmyN(m): 2:19pm On May 28, 2021
Miracle in cell No 7, 2019
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Degrezhaa: 7:56pm On May 28, 2021
emmyN:
Miracle in cell No 7, 2019
That movie made me emotional. That was the first movie to make me cry.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by emmyN(m): 5:29am On May 29, 2021
Degrezhaa:

That movie made me emotional. That was the first movie to make me cry.

Same here. Me wen dey do hard guy before cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Aflix(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2021
Jamsal18:
both Korean and Turks
which of them is the emotional one?
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Aflix(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2021
raustin560:
Only two movies did that.
1. The Impossible. When the three kids reunited at last
2. Miracle in cell number 7.
What version of miracle in cell no 7 did you watch? Korean version or Turkish version?
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by Jamsal18(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
Aflix:
which of them is the emotional one?
both
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by coolcat01: 11:45am On May 31, 2021
I am generally a very sensitive person, so if I watch a drama with some sad story, there is a high probability that I may cry. And especially if the story of the film is about animals. This is generally my weakness. I recently watched the movie "Marley and I" and it really impressed me. I was so imbued with this film. The actors played their roles so vitally that it seemed to me as if everything was happening for real, as if everything was happening to me. The film shows love, true love, man's love for man, man's love for an animal - a strong, friendly seed. Of course, the film is predictable and the ending seemed clear to me at first, but how hard it is to lose a faithful friend, emotions flooded over me in full swing and at the end of the film I cried for a long time.
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by JGirl20(f): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
I cried so much watching "Life in a year"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by JOACHINpedro: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
JGirl20:
I cried so much watching "Life in a year"
Is it that emotional? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films by JGirl20(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Is it that emotional? undecided
For me yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Bbnaija Vs 2019 Presidential Elections: See How Nigerians Voted / BBNaija: Cee-C "How My Boyfriend Died In School"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.