Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor (855 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / My Governorship Ambition Is Divine, Says Abe / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by nairavsdollars(f): 4:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
A governorship aspirant for Lagos state in the 2023 general elections, Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, popularly known as Jandor, has denied insinuations that his ambition is being sponsored by the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN.

Addressing journalists in Lagos on his ‘Lagos4Lagos project, Jandor, a former journalist and Lead Visioner for TEAM JANDOR said contrary to the impression being created that Fashola asked him to come out and run for governorship in 2023, he was the first to approach the former Lagos state governor as far back as 2016 to inform him about his governorship ambition

Jandor, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), who said he has not received any funding from Fashola since the project was started in 2016, also said he will not back down on his ambition even if party leaders prevailed on Fashola to ask him to step down.

He said “Honestly, I don’t envy him (Fashola) at all. I approached him in 2016 to tell him about this project; it is not the other way round. You can put this on record. When I approached him, he even thought it was for the 2019 governorship election and he told me Governor Akinwunmi Ambode will like to do a second term”.

“ I said no, it wasn’t 2019. I am doing a 2023 project and I’m starting now. What I said to him and I was very clear was that I was telling him for his information and if he wants to back it up with an action, it’s his choice. I wasn’t saying it to him that I do not need his support out of disrespect or because I believe that I can do it by myself”.

“ I told him that I informed him ahead because in the situation when tomorrow comes and they call him and say to him ‘that boy is your boy, go and tell him to sit down’, I will not answer you sir’. It’s a project Fashola doesn’t have a single investment on”.

“Now, why I said I don’t envy him is that there is no how he can say to anybody that he is a part of this project. There is nothing I can do about this project and there is nothing absolutely he can also do about it.”

“Even he if goes to national television to disown me, It won’t deter me. Today, the 17th of November 2020, I can tell you for free that his one naira has never been on this project and that is confirmed” .
https://www.independent.ng/fashola-not-sponsoring-my-governorship-ambition-jandor/

Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by Lagosfinder(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okay
Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
As far as the Bullion Van Lord in Bourdillon doesn't endorse you, Just forget it sir..
Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by bolaayenimo: 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
only God can determine who will be alive then
MyVILLAGEpeople:
As far as the Bullion Van Lord in Bourdillon doesn't endorse you, Just forget it sir..
Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by Karlifate: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
bolaayenimo:
only God can determine who will be alive then

Well, I agree.

Just like the hope of some Abba Kyari's supporters that has been shattered. They already went to print posters, customize t-shirts & caps etc for his controversial 2023 presidential campaign.

It's only the living that has hope.
Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by dele1727: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by backnbeta(f): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
Clout chasing by association...I didn't know about 'Jandor' until now, and I only opened the thread because I saw Fashola grin
Re: 2023: Fashola Not Bankrolling My Governorship Ambition – Jandor by bolaayenimo: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na so. Same way Fashola rode on Tinubu's back

backnbeta:
Clout chasing by association...I didn't know about 'Jandor' until now, and I only opened the thread because I saw Fashola grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Hisbah Avenge The Killing Of Northerners By Boko Haram? / Former First Lady, Patience Jonathan Prays For Actress Rita Edochie Grandson / Exclusive: Adamu Adamu In Trouble As EFCC Makes Arrest, Opens Investigation On E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.