Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Adsense For Domains Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense For Domains Review (1707 Views)

Reliable Custom Email Provider For Domains Apart From Google Apps For Business / How To Add "Adsense For Mobile" To Your Blogger Mobile Template (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense For Domains Review by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 18, 2011
One of the most innovative addition to the Google AdSense Program is AdSense For Domain. It's simply involves registering a given domain name (e.g. jobcenter.com.ng) and renting same to Google for the displaying of targeted keywords Ads. And note such registered domain is absolutely restricted from search engines and their robot crawler, also, general refferral traffics is prohibited in the T.O.S.

As it involves targeted keywords, registering a popular keyword domain name is definitely the trick for a successful AdSense for Domain affiliate.

Given the prohibitions listed on first paragraph above, how then is it possible to generate traffic to this domains for earning any commission?

1. Highly researched keyword domain name
2. Preferably Old domain name
3. Popular Search term
4. General local terminology
5. Direct traffic generation

I may not have enough time to deal individually with the listed processes of getting traffic to AdSense for Domain site. However, the 5 listed criteria plays a vital part for a would be Adsense for Domain success.
Re: Adsense For Domains Review by utimatedes(m): 12:10am On Mar 19, 2011
I can see you don't really understand Adsense for Domain T.O.S and policies.
If you understand, you shouldn't have link your park domain here.

It is people like you who get ban by Google everyday for silly mistake.

Google understand your traffics more than you and you cannot get away with it.

Those who promote adsense for domain don't receive their check. Google check and ban you when you are about to be sent check
Re: Adsense For Domains Review by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2011
Thanks for the rather boisterous advice, but note that the reviewer is far ahead in understanding AdSense Rules and you can even find it stated above. But an instance will always be overlooked. And mind you I am a Gold Affiliate, had been cashing Google Cheque since 2009.
Re: Adsense For Domains Review by gabuzee(m): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2011
Wat if I now decide to develop the Domain. Also, if the site was never visited.

1 Like

Re: Adsense For Domains Review by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2011
gabuzee:

Wat if I now decide to develop the Domain. Also, if the site was never visited.

Well, it's advised that you setup a Domain name you do not intend to use/develop for the AdSense For Domain Program. However, you have the final say, so definitely you can discontinue the program and still make use of your domain name as you chose.

And, as for the second question, if you did your home work properly there is no way you will not generate traffic on your AdSense for Domain: provided you used a high traffic ranking keyword as domain or a parked old domain.
Re: Adsense For Domains Review by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Sorry. Google no longer support Adsense For Domains.

1 Like

Re: Adsense For Domains Review by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Sorry. Google no longer support Adsense For Domains.

Yeah! Its sad Google had now discontinued the program. However, it has also made available an alternative offer through third-party program for those who which to continue.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal USD For Sale @ 400 Naira/usd / I Urgently Need A Theme (payment Involved) / Btc Ponzi Script Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.