Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons (16139 Views)

APC Administration Far Better Than Pdp. Umahi / Fayose: Umahi Left PDP Long Ago / Wike Now A Political Liability To PDP- Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Franktom247(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Can you imagine 4 years as state chairman 8 years as deputy governor 8 years as governor and you want to be president umahi umahi umahi i will drop my pen here
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
killuminati:
e go make sense.

Your own matter go worst pass dat mugu weh trek to Abuja for Buhari.

.. grin
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by BrickDevo: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ever8090:
Yeah...I think that guy is a little different from other Nigerian politicians, his achievements are outstanding..any decision he takes might surely be for a better benefits

....both APC and PDP are useless criminals...
It was never outstanding, he did what was supposed to be done, credits to him for not diverting all of the public funds allocated for the state development like other governors do, he tried by using some for the development of Ebonyi State, it was never outstanding but it was good.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by ignis: 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS IGNIS DON FOLLOW US TEY FOR NAIRALAND O

TUALE AGBA!

Lol
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
He has really benefited from PDP, he didn't try at all.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
HRMK:
ARE U SURE AT ALL

Lol yeah that's why I shared it. I do all these things, at least it covers little expenses.

1 Like

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by ensamy(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Umahi Wants to choose a successor and PDP refused that's why he joined APC who has promised to allow him to and also Promised him a Presidential ticket.... shocked shocked shocked shocked What happened to Oshomole will happened to him. Rochas tried it in IMO State and it didn't work. Same as Osho Baba in Edo. Then Umahi wants to try it in Ebonyi ...
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by amuwo1980: 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Afonjas and aboki writing and replying themselves
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Nigerianization(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
I doubt if he consulted Godswill Akpabio before making his decisions........he can also inquire from Saraki and recently Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu....All politics is LOCAL, not MADE IN ABUJA
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by intruder15(m): 12:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Front0lane:
Mechonu !

What as Umahi done to make him above every failed Nigerian politician ?

Tell us as Umahi transformed Ebonyi the poverty capita of the SE, with the same SE being the poverty capital of the South Did he accomplished half of what the likes of Akpabio did with all his state indigene no longer doing househelp in Lagos in a single admistration ?

As he transformed Ebonyi like Amechi did to Rivers, Amosun to Ogun, Aregbe to Osun, Dakwanabo to his state ? What exactly as Umahi accomplish as a governor in terms of education infrastructure human development vision that foolish Igbos like you will not let us hear word ?

What infrastructurual accomplishment as Umahi accomplished that is comparable to the dollar stealing Ganduje ? If God want to punish your entire household you will tell me about Kano receiving more money as if Ganduje did not accomplish more n beta quality projects than the foolish Umahi u Igbos hype daily on NL

Your analysis is biased. You sound like u are looking for who to fight with. Please don't take Nigeria matter too serious o to prevent B.P. You are not even in a right state of mind to be enlightened. So I will drop my pen for now.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by comrChris(m): 1:11am On Nov 18, 2020
His selfish defection has only paved way for ebonyi north to hijack PDP structure in ebonyi state and use it to win the forthcoming gubernatorial election.
Fighting for Igbo's my foot
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Ayoolamax: 2:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Kingspin:
He left for personal reasons

He also forgets the history of Nigeria with the Igbos.

It is fundamental than politics. Nàa the history you they remember so tay you lost everything in nigeria. Bastard element.

Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Kingspin(m): 2:34am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=Ayoolamax post=96158585][/quote]You are a minor. Someone will think you have a reasonable thing to say. Unfortunate.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Okuda(m): 4:18am On Nov 18, 2020
Eastlink:
And you who is a somebody is busy licking the urine of Mazi! Between you and Umahi who’s a non-entity.

you are a full. in my own right i control my space... can we say that about the govnrs new found space?
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by udemzyudex(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2020
kponkedenge:
Nobody really cares about him leaving.... In fact I expected it considering how he was talking too much about IPOB and Igbos generally of recent.

If he wanted to decamp to APC, he should have done that a long time ago.... The timing is very poor and I see him regretting it.

It's good his aide didn't follow him to APC but rather resigned.

He's on his own.... Nobody really send him right now.

His mind has always been an APC supporter, he just decide to join them fully now.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:22am On Nov 18, 2020
etokhana:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6262100/left-pdp-because-injustice-umahi

Umahi Left For Personal Reasons, Says PDP

The @PDPYouthLeader says that the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. Dave Umahi, left our party for personal reasons, which Nigerians will come to know at the fullness of time.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1328782722748329987?s=19

May God punish all these politicians, since 2003? What else does he want? After stealing public funds and enjoying executive privileges for over a decade, he is still not contented. Well it isn't their fault, the fault lies solely with we the youths that are cowards for allowing such.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by yemobrown(m): 5:36am On Nov 18, 2020
etokhana:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6262100/left-pdp-because-injustice-umahi

Umahi Left For Personal Reasons, Says PDP

The @PDPYouthLeader says that the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. Dave Umahi, left our party for personal reasons, which Nigerians will come to know at the fullness of time.

https://twitter.com/OfficialPDPNig/status/1328782722748329987?s=19

Just imagine, Dave Umahi has been in governance since 2003 (17 years) and still wanting to continue.
Nigerian politician have made politics a career to themselves.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by orisa37: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2020
UMAHI hates and he's untrustworthy.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Front0lane: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
All this na rubbish talk

Present Davi Umahi
Infrastructural projects such as

Health
Education
Bridges
Mall
Jetties
Vocational centers
Pipe borne Water
Investors drive
IGR growth
Rroads construction
Public transportation

Side by side with the likes of

Fashola
Akpabio
Obiano
Utom
Aregbe
Ganduje
Amechi
Amosun

So you will understand that clown you are hyping is a colossus in failure. After we all confirm all the listed are failure though with flashes of brilliance here n there.

Ever8090:
first of all I am not Igbo,. secondly,your comparison does not in anyway prove you have common sense at all..you can go and hang transformer if you like, but I tell you, David Ormahi has done much more better than the past and present governors you mentioned especially when compare the resources at their disposal..

Now God has already punish your entire house hold and generation yet unborn to the point that, you are so pained about others achievement...

Again,...I am not Igbo.
Re: PDP: Umahi Left For Personal Reasons by Okwyjesus(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
naijadrivablog:

Why is your signature familiar? "Nwa Aro Iche..."

One of the philosophical perception of an Arochukwu man by my people.
Known and understood better by elder.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu's Response to GEJ's call / James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / I Won’t Govern From Dubai, Tinubu Mocks Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.