Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:57 PM

ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub (568 Views)

Explanation Of Inter-group Relations And Factors Which Encouraged Intergroup Rel / #JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Survival Fund Clarification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub by Macrofrancis(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
The Academic Staff Union of University tweeted that FG has given no signal with regards to the expected negotiations tomorrow and therefore stated that there is no meeting date, not even tomorrow.

More to that, the association encouraged its members to seek other survival means.

See screenshot of their tweeter handle.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub by Brandonx(m): 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin grin lemme comman look for way to contact my lecturer that gave me a D because I didn't buy his textbook that year.
I get job for am grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub by duduade: 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
ASUU doesn't have any social media account
Re: ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub by simple250: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Yahoo !yahoo !! For the male lecturers grin

.......................... for the female lecturers shocked

Re: ASUU Encouraged Members To Look For Other Means Of Survival -- Students In Troub by jUeLiZ: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Even lecturers sef don forget d course dem bin d teach sef

(1) (Reply)

Educational Information / Jamb Breaking News!!! / I Lost All My Contacts Saved On My Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.