Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Name Affected My Votes But I Have No Regrets – Bbnaija Ka3na Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Name Affected My Votes But I Have No Regrets – Bbnaija Ka3na Reveals (451 Views)

Being Crippled For Two Years Affected My Career – Actor Femi Branch / Sherifa Gunu: Divorcing Ikechukwu Sunday, My Husband Has Affected My Kids / Funke Adesiyan: "How My Tribal Marks Greatly Affected My Self-Esteem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Name Affected My Votes But I Have No Regrets – Bbnaija Ka3na Reveals by nairafamedotcom: 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija season 5 housemate, Ka3na has told her fans that the stage name she used for the program “KA3NA” affected her votes but she has no regrets for it.

According to her in an Instagram post, she was warned against by the producer of the show that if she doesn’t change the name for Kate it was going to affect her votes. But she refused to change the name on the grounds that she wanted to make the name a household name and also promote the brand.

She said that was the major reason why she went to the show. She said she is happy the name has now become a household name brands can now transact business with.

Taking to her Instagram page, she wrote:
The goal was to sell the @amourka3na brand. I had to turn down the option of changing my name from KA3NA to KATE when the producer categorically warned me against going in with (Ka3na) He said the name was going to affect my votes! My response was “The Reason I’m Going On The Show Was To Sell KA3NA, So If I Should Change That What’s The Reason” I concluded by saying “I’m Going On One Of The Biggest Reality Show In The World And I Believe Just One Day On The Show Was Enough” Indeed my name affected my votes but I have no regrets as the aim was meant.., KA3NA Is now a household name, a brand people can trust and transact with and I’m grateful.

See the post and people reactions below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/my-name-affected-my-votes-but-i-have-no.html

Re: My Name Affected My Votes But I Have No Regrets – Bbnaija Ka3na Reveals by LawLab247: 9:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: My Name Affected My Votes But I Have No Regrets – Bbnaija Ka3na Reveals by WrittyWritter(f): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
OK..thread seen smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tochi Net Worth And Biography 2020 / Who You Marry Is In The Top Five Most Important Decision In Life –anthony Joshua / Everything You Need To Know About Big Brother Naija 2021 (applicants And Viewer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.