Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure (19753 Views)

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit / "Lionel Messi Has Done More For La Liga Than Anyone" - President Javier Tebas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by kingsvictor2: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Messi Lionel is a millionaire in dollars

Lionel Messi is a billionaire in Naira (you can see that he's richer than all Igbos DEVELOPERS home or abroad, just like Kwara state is bigger than the the whole Biafraland!)

Lionel Anifowose Messi is the only centillionaire in the whole Franco fone nations in West Africa.

I don't even know what to write about Nnamdi Kanu and Evans....

Anyway, we still have some things good about the ipobians, their soups are second to none in Nigeria
kwara state dat belongs to fulani? hahahahahahahaha
Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by hitsugaya: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
Messi Lionel is a millionaire in dollars

Lionel Messi is a billionaire in Naira (you can see that he's richer than all Igbos DEVELOPERS home or abroad, just like Kwara state is bigger than the the whole Biafraland!)

Lionel Anifowose Messi is the only centillionaire in the whole Franco fone nations in West Africa.

I don't even know what to write about Nnamdi Kanu and Evans....

Anyway, we still have some things good about the ipobians, their soups are second to none in Nigeria
haba, who do you this 'thing'..600 yrs for that heartless person lipsrsealed cry
Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by Olarewaju89: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Goodluckall:
I 8-2 say this
Make him run

grin

Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by Daddy46: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
DenreleDave:
The only football and soccer player we have..

The others are rubbish especially that one dt is like pole called Ronaldo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Characteristics of Messi Fans
1. Loyal 2. Humble, 3. Respectful. 4. Avoid violence. 5. Accept defeat and make corrections 6. Celebrate with people. 7. Considerate

Characteristics of Ronaldo fans
1. Deceitful. 2. Rude. 3. Pride. 4. Evil minded . 5. Betrayals. 6. Too much love of money. 7. Lavishiousness 8. Inconsiderate 9. Don't care abt others 10. Violence is their watchword

grin grin grin grin
Bros you wicked ooooo
Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by nairatag: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ayo2004:

And yet,he won the world best player last two years,was the highest goal contributor in Europe top 5 leagues last season,u just talk asif u don't watch Barcelona matches,Messi even plays more of midfield now,so what are u expecting?hattricks everygame?at his age,his form is still comparable with Mbappe but who is Sancho the sooner u learn football is not only about goals even though football is important,the better for u

You will twist anything to suit your narrative.

Imagine saying highest goal contributor last season just to paint him in good light. Why are you afraid to say Messi scored 31 goals 27 assists in total last season with zero trophy.

Are you afraid of Lewandowski 55 goals 10 assists.

You keep shouting his age. Cristiano Ronaldo at the age of 33 was in Spain and he scored 44 goals 8 assists in 44 matches.

When the goals dry up, you hear it's not about goals. When the assists dry up, you will hear he has paid his dues.

Yeye dey worry una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by Ayo2004: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
nairatag:

You will twist anything to suit your narrative.

Imagine saying highest goal contributor last season just to paint him in good light. Why are you afraid to say Messi scored 31 goals 27 assists in total last season with zero trophy.

Are you afraid of Lewandowski 55 goals 10 assists.

You keep shouting his age. Cristiano Ronaldo at the age of 33 was in Spain and he scored 44 goals 8 assists in 44 matches.

When the goals dry up, you hear it's not about goals. When the assists dry up, you will hear he has paid his dues.

Yeye dey worry una
You saying Messi is not a reliable frontman shows you are the one trying to put him in bad light...since u want to rely mainly on goals,explain to me how u said Messi has under performed in the last 3-4years when he won the golden boot in 2017,2018 and 2019?were u also afraid to note those points?he might not have scored more goals last season but he increased his assist tally,seems to me like u are trying to change the narrative,u talk like one who doesn't watch football and just go to LiveScore and see who scored,Messi plays better football than Ronaldo and lewandowski
P.S: Ronaldo's 44goals and 9assists at 33years and Messi's 31 goals and 27assists are stats that are very comparable...infact,I will like to say Messi's own is better,it proves he adds more to just being a forward

This is from a neutral fan
Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by nairatag: 5:12am On Nov 19, 2020
Ayo2004:

You saying Messi is not a reliable frontman shows you are the one trying to put him in bad light...since u want to rely mainly on goals,explain to me how u said Messi has under performed in the last 3-4years when he won the golden boot in 2017,2018 and 2019?were u also afraid to note those points?he might not have scored more goals last season but he increased his assist tally,seems to me like u are trying to change the narrative,u talk like one who doesn't watch football and just go to LiveScore and see who scored,Messi plays better football than Ronaldo and lewandowski
P.S: Ronaldo's 44goals and 9assists at 33years and Messi's 31 goals and 27assists are stats that are very comparable...infact,I will like to say Messi's own is better,it proves he adds more to just being a forward

This is from a neutral fan

Exactly. 27 assists is better than 44 goals. You don't know what is doing you.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by Admitwithschola: 1:18am On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:
One thing in life is for sure, no one is irreplaceable!

We thought we'd have seen it all in the time of Pele, Maradona, and recently, Zidane, Ronaldo Rema, Pirlo, Beckham to mention but a few...

Soldier go, soldier come. Many young players are rising, and there are serious ones that will still break Ronaldo and Messi records.

Welcome to EPL in advance Lionel

Yes, it will be broken. Just that by then you will be 92.
Re: Lionel Messi: Javier Tebas 'Ready' For Messi's Departure by Admitwithschola: 1:20am On Nov 20, 2020
moneyshop:
One thing in life is for sure, no one is irreplaceable!

We thought we'd have seen it all in the time of Pele, Maradona, and recently, Zidane, Ronaldo Rema, Pirlo, Beckham to mention but a few...

Soldier go, soldier come. Many young players are rising, and there are serious ones that will still break Ronaldo and Messi records.

Welcome to EPL in advance Lionel

Yes, it will be broken. Just that by then you will be 92. Players of Messi-Ronaldo mold do not grace the pitch in decades.

This is like when a professor writes a recommendation letter saying 'in his 40 years in academia, this student is the best I've encountered, and I have taught and done research in the best universities in Africa, Europe, North America and Asia". This type of letter applies to Messi-Ronaldo. They don't come everyday, they're not everyday players

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yacine Brahimi Wins BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 / Wilfred Ndidi To Be Replaced By Alhassan Yusuf / It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.