Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Risk Takers Are Record Breakers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Risk Takers Are Record Breakers (230 Views)

Two Aspiring Guinness World Record Breakers From Nigeria . #snookerathon. / Guinness World Records Advises Prospective Record Breakers. See Unbroken Records / My Experience With Risk Takers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Risk Takers Are Record Breakers by Exaltation(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Risk is one term that answers to many of the impending questions about why some succeed and still continue to succeed while others do not. When people go out of their way to make the unusual happen, they’ve just successfully beat a risk. I am a risk taker because I want to break records, not just that, also because I want to succeed. Risk comes with uncertainty, that’s for sure. Your determination is what scales you through limited opportunities.

https://exaltationsblog.art.blog/2020/11/17/risk-takers-are-record-breakers/

(1) (Reply)

HELP !! / “if We Are Attacked With Stones, We Respond With Bullets”, Army General Tells Pa / How To Make Body Cream At Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.