Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Corruption In Electricity Management Companies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corruption In Electricity Management Companies (179 Views)

Vandals Blow Up Electricity Transmission Line In Bauchi / When Generals Turn Bandits: Inside The Massive Corruption In Nigeria’s Security / Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption In Electricity Management Companies by slizzyb(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am here to vent my anger. Why with you carry yourself to go and look for job knowing fully that what you will get is just your salary and when employed, u now start looking for corrupt ways to get money.
This is a case of Electricity Disco employees. I believe that those working there are graduate or certified electric engineers whose job are mostly practicals. My anger is this, early last month my prepaid exhausted then I subscribed, the subscribed my gotv. Cooked 3 different soups and stew to refrigerate as I will not be disposed cooking everyday. Just 2 days our street light have low current issue. I tried to use generator only to go to gen house and noticed that someone took my gen out since i have not be making use of it and the gen tank was filled with water. I know the water might have caused serious damage and am not ready to service the gen. The soups got soured. Heat all the time. I was hoping that one day the will rectify the issue instead the shut the transformer down. For three weeks now we dont have light. Most houses here uses prepaid meters so there is no way they will say we are owing nepa bill. Just yesterday I got to know that what they are waiting for is our contribution. That the street normally contribute money and give them but now we say no to such impunity.

My question is why look for government job when you know ur salary won't be enough for you? Why subject people to suffering cus of ur silly gain?? We do our duty by subscribing our meters. EKO DC why?? Why this punishment?

Who should we report to?? By saturday this week it will be a month. Am angry that nothing is positive in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Obedience To Law Crucial For Our Development - Sanwo Olu / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / What Are Some Examples Of Justified Violence That You Can Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.