Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS (5472 Views)

Former Governors Dariye And Nyame Released From Prison (photos) / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / APC Secretaries Visit Orji Uzor Kalu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
My bele o. grin
This is an old news but it made me so happy.
I was in 100 percent support of this protest. In short I participated in Port Harcourt till it was hijacked by IPOB terrorist groups and now Sowore.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

After our #EndSARS Graffiti action at the National Assembly today, we headed to the Magistrates in Wuse area of Abuja where some of our colleagues were arraigned after unlawful arrests were carried out by the Nigerian police. The court activities were scripted, it was unbelievable! The Magistrate denied our comrades bail using the case of Asari Dokubo as a justification. We were all shocked but not surprised. They were eventually led away to prison! Just another sad day and the reason we must keep fighting to liberate ourselves. #RevolutionNow

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161031772092837/

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hahahha.
This sowore cannot accept defeat he wants to destabilize Buhari's government.
Useless Sowore.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Macrofrancis(m): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
That I think serves them right.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hhahahahh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Golan007: 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
grin

Why's Sowore looking like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Macrofrancis(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
I think that serves them right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2020
Macrofrancis:
That I think serves them right.

E sweet me well well o. Protest that has caused damage already. Impact has been felt. Even the government cannot bring out SWAT because of the impact. Yet you're still hiring hoodlums to cause mayhem

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by kingk(m): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Golan007:
grin

Why's Sowore looking like that?

For his mind, mehn, I don Bleep up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Golan007: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
The poor chap crying was probably promised 2k for a quick job.

Not knowing Kuje beans was being prepared for him.

Sowore should just reach a flat rate agreement to cover the period in prison.
Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Golan007:
The poor chap crying was probably promised 2k for a quick job.

Not knowing Kuje beans was being prepared for him.

Sowore should just reach a flat rate agreement to cover the period in prison.

What urgent 2k has done to a man grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by yarimo(m): 11:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Hahahha.
This sowore cannot accept defeat he wants to destabilize Buhari's government.
Useless Sowore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by iokpebholo: 1:31am On Nov 18, 2020
Hahahhaahha.endsars protesters and hoodlums are like 5&6.....that guy don disgrace him family like play like play

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by chinjo(m): 1:36am On Nov 18, 2020
I won't believe this news until I see him crying blood.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Xzellentgraphic: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2020
Very daft set of people...if u sleep in your house nobody go arrest u

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by History555: 5:03am On Nov 18, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
My bele o. grin
This is an old news but it made me so happy.
I was in 100 percent support of this protest. In short I participated in Port Harcourt till it was hijacked by IPOB terrorist groups and now Sowore.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10161031772092837/

Oga mi, when are you releasing the next kanu video. Also why are you no longer giving us update on ipob activities.
Sorry for nairaland that are ignoring your threads nowadays, you know not everyone is jobless. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Gandollaar(f): 6:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Agents of the evil regime of jubril quoting themselves. Later they would go and drink garri with kulikuli because 30k couldn't take them beyond the first bustop.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by helinues: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2020
Kikikiki..

Abeg,.when is there new protest now?

I don tell guys to go arrange pankere... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by helinues: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
Agents of the evil regime of jubril quoting themselves. Later they would go and drink garri with kulikuli because 30k couldn't take them beyond the first bustop.

Could you make your comments without shedding tears?

No be 5k Pdp dey pay you guys to write rubbish about Buhari's government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by walozanga(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Lol
Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by WoeBetide666: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Revolution cow grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Gandollaar(f): 6:47am On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Could you make your comments without shedding tears?

No be 5k Pdp dey pay you guys to write rubbish about Buhari's government?
Helibobo but I being dey spend part of it to sustain you when you were schooling in University of Islamic studies in Sudan.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by helinues: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
Helibobo but I being dey spend part of it to sustain you when you were schooling in University of Islamic studies in Sudan.

Stop wearing pampas for mosquito...

Couldn't find any sense in this comments of yours...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Gandollaar(f): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Stop wearing pampas for mosquito...

Couldn't find any sense in this comments of yours...
How will you find sense when you have embraced terrorism and support killing of citizens who were protesting peacefully and waving the Nigerian flag by Nigeria army.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by Gandollaar(f): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people have come again, you blame Sowore for "forcing you" to vote for Buhari and you are also complaining for trying to remove the Buhari you claimed he installed, you are crying again, are you demonic and insatiable? I don't really understand what you want.
I don't know why you are bringing almajiri into this, but my brother, come SW come see born troway!
Didn't you see them during the recent mayhem?
They are all product of broken homes and illegimate children. Polygamy prevalence in that part has done more harm than
good.

Edakun e weeee...make una dey baff! Nothing dey happen! Na we dey in charge now! grin

Awon Omokomo! grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Hoodlums Cry Like Babies As They're Taking To Prison PHOTOS by helinues: 7:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
How will you find sense when you have embraced terrorism and support killing of citizens who were protesting peacefully and waving the Nigerian flag by Nigeria army.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Now Richest In Africa(richer Than Chelsea's Abrahamovich) / Why Is Rivers State In Darkness? / Clinton: Poverty Helping Fuel Violence In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.