Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Made My First F.U Money Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Made My First F.U Money Today (174 Views)

Even A New Born Baby Can Make Money Today / Make money today! / Life Changing Seminar At Owerri-acquire Skills That Would Make U Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Made My First F.U Money Today by Alabitrends: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2020
I made my first F.U money today
[/b][b]

The term F.U money was coined by Dan Lok, a renown entrepreneur. and.. You may be wondering what it means..

It means Fu*k You Money.

This are monies you make after quitting a job and starting your own business, hitting jackpot where you can be able to tell your employer to Bleep off.

WARNING: Don't say this to your employer if you haven't figure out yourself.

so how did I make my first F.U Money?

it was simply by learning a high income skill to urgently foot some Bills.

for the past 8 month, I have being patiently waiting for my employer to pay me but nothing is forthcoming.

My determination to be self dependent grew stronger and I joined a UXUI design boot.

That was where I made my first F.U money as a product design beginner.

Though the money is meagre , just 10k but I belief if I replicate that mentality that made me took that job on that night, I'm capable of making millions.

my first design experience wasn't palatable and I felt like quitting the skill to explore something else but I perserveed..

have always being scare of challenging ststuqoue but today I finally break the barrier to my success .

You also can make your F.U money and tell your employer to fu*k off.
Re: I Made My First F.U Money Today by ScienceTv: 1:15am On Nov 18, 2020
My first Fu, the cheque landed while i was writing exams, omo i submit straight......

i later bought my result. wink

(1) (Reply)

2021 Venture For Africa Fellowship Program For Young Africans / The Secret Of Rich People They Don't Want You To Know / A Call For Rage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.