Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Help Me Out Please Anambra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Me Out Please Anambra (377 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Please Anambra by nexttag: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2020
I have this new Nigerian used car I bought everything is OK I did some body work now it has tinted. And I haven't did transfer of ownership am in anambra state

Please anybody her to help me out on this how to get the tint permit and also how to do the transfer of ownership in anambra state

The formal owner said that tint permit i can get now is fake and transfer of ownership can't work that vio and etc are not working
Re: Help Me Out Please Anambra by osato45: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2020
nexttag:
I have this new Nigerian used car I bought everything is OK I did some body work now it has tinted. And I haven't did transfer of ownership am in anambra state

Please anybody her to help me out on this how to get the tint permit and also how to do the transfer of ownership in anambra state

The formal owner said that tint permit i can get now is fake and transfer of ownership can't work that vio and etc are not working
go to the police command headquarters in your state, to make inquiries for tint permit,

go with the car documents to a licensing office in your state and make inquiries about doing transfer of ownership.

I repeat, don't do fake of anything, go there, make your inquires and do the necessary payment to the appropriate persons.

I hope that car isn't stolen as I wonder why the previous owner told you vio isn't working in your state

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Please Anambra by nexttag: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2020
osato45:
go to the police command headquarters in your state, to make inquiries for tint permit,

go with the car documents to a licensing office in your state and make inquiries about doing transfer of ownership.

I repeat, don't do fake of anything, go there, make your inquires and do the necessary payment to the appropriate persons.

I hope that car isn't stolen as I wonder why the previous owner told you vio isn't working in your state

all the car papers are correct
Re: Help Me Out Please Anambra by nexttag: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Thanks for the advise

(1) (Reply)

Carfix.ng: Auto Repair And Computerized Diagnostic Center / Help Me Find My Car. / Porsche Takes Over Bugatti And Solidifies JV With Rimac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.